You limited your search to:
- Texian Loan Agreement
- Certificate issued to Robert Triplett acknowledging the first installment of a payment on a loan from the Government of Texas, with details about the loan agreement.
- [Galveston Bay and Texas Land Company Certificate]
- This document is signed Oct. 16, 1830 by Rodman Monlton and various illegible others.
- [New Arkansas and Texas Land Company : [share] no. 4514 : New York, 1833 April 29]
- Land certificate from the New Arkansas and Texas Land Company in printed form on onionskin paper, completed in manuscript. Signed by trustees and clerk, including Thomas Ludlow Ogden, Daniel Jackson, Edward Curtis, and James S. Huggins.