You limited your search to:

 County: Palo Pinto County, TX
 Decade: 1980-1989
 Collection: A. F. Weaver Collection
[St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 1 of 18:  Three Crosses Visible]

[St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 1 of 18: Three Crosses Visible]

Date: 1980
Creator: A. F. Weaver
Description: Shown here is a view from the southwest of Saint Mark's Lutheran Church, located at 1201 SE 25th Avenue, Mineral Wells, Texas.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 2 of 18:   Rear View]

[St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 2 of 18: Rear View]

Date: 1980
Creator: A. F. Weaver
Description: A view of the south-east rear of St. Mark Lutheran Church, 2301 SE 25th Avenue, Mineral Wells, Texas, illustrates a detail of the structure: East of the sanctuary, the Community Center and a children's playground, with equipment.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 3 of 18, East View of Steeple]

[St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 3 of 18, East View of Steeple]

Date: 1980
Creator: A. F. Weaver
Description: St. Mark's Lutheran Church, 2301 SE 25th Avenue, Mineral Wells, Texas: This photograph shows the gable at the south end of the roof, including some landscaped rock work on the lawn south of the building.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 4 of 18:   Steeple View Facing East]

[St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 4 of 18: Steeple View Facing East]

Date: 1980
Creator: A. F. Weaver
Description: One of the gables on the roof of St. Mark's Lutheran church, Mineral Wells is shown here. The gables on both the north and south ends of the church appear to be identical.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 5 of 18:   Door Leading to Steeple]

[St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 5 of 18: Door Leading to Steeple]

Date: 1980
Creator: A. F. Weaver
Description: The door at St. Mark's Lutheran Church, 1201 SE 25th Avenue, Mineral Wells, Texas. It leads to the steeple.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[St. Mark's Lutheran Church -- 6 of 18:   Roof View of Steeple and Building]

[St. Mark's Lutheran Church -- 6 of 18: Roof View of Steeple and Building]

Date: 1980
Creator: A. F. Weaver
Description: St. Mark Lutheran Church, 2301 SE 25th Avenue, Mineral Wells, Texas. This picture shows details of the juncture of the roof between the south gable of the sanctuary and the Community Center.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[St. Mark's Lutheran Church -- 7 of 18:   Close Up of Roof Structure]

[St. Mark's Lutheran Church -- 7 of 18: Close Up of Roof Structure]

Date: 1980
Creator: A. F. Weaver
Description: St. Mark Lutheran Church, 2301 SE 25th Avenue, Mineral Wells, Texas, showing details of the juncture of roof between the south gable and the Community Center.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 8 of 18:   Looking at Roof North Side]

[St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 8 of 18: Looking at Roof North Side]

Date: 1980
Creator: A. F. Weaver
Description: Another, tilted view of the south gable of the roof at St. Mark's Lutheran Church, at 2301 SE 25th Avenue, Mineral Wells, Texas.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 9 of 18:   Steps in Front of Church]

[St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 9 of 18: Steps in Front of Church]

Date: 1980
Creator: A.F. Weaver
Description: A view of the roof of St. Mark's Lutheran Church, as seen from the south. This view shows some of the rockwork landscaping on the south side of the church, located at 1201 SE 25th Avenue in Mineral Wells
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[St. Mark's Lutheran Church -- 10 of 18:   Sun Shining on Roof]

[St. Mark's Lutheran Church -- 10 of 18: Sun Shining on Roof]

Date: 1980
Creator: A. F. Weaver
Description: The south gable of St. Mark's Lutheran Church, 1201 SE 25th Avenue, Mineral Wells, a detail of the roof of the Sanctuary and the roof of the hallway connecting the attached Fellowship Hall.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library