You limited your search to:
- [Hereford Tornado]
- This booklet has a brief description of the damages caused by the tornado that hit Hereford, Texas on April 19, 1971, followed by photographs of the damage that occured throughout the town.
- [Hustlin' Heritage 75]
- This book includes a brief history of the town with pages devoted to individuals, organizations, and businesses.
- Tons of Sweets from Texas Beets
- This article discusses the creation of a refining plant for the Holly Sugar Corporation near Hereford, Texas as well as a basic description of the refinement process.
- [Welcome to Hustlin' Hereford Brochure]
- This pamphlet gives a brief sketch of the city of Hereford, Texas with photographs, an introduction, and a 'Community Survey' that gives statistics on location, climate, population, transportation, major manufactururers, utilities, community facilities (including churches), schools, local governments, taxes, labor, agriculture, and industrial development.