You limited your search to:

 Decade: 1930-1939
 Collection: Chalberg Collection of Prints and Negatives
[Falstaff Beer Trucks]

[Falstaff Beer Trucks]

Date: May 25, 1934
Creator: Ellison Photo Co.
Description: Beer trucks belonging to the Lightsey Carroll Company Distributors stand at the ready to deliver beer to thirsty Austinites. Featuring the Capitol in the background lends an air of legality to beer distribution, particularly considering that Prohibition had ended just five months before.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Hogg Memorial Auditorium]

[Hogg Memorial Auditorium]

Date: February 2, 1934
Creator: Ellison Photo Co.
Description: Looking west at the front and southside of the building.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[O. Henry House]

[O. Henry House]

Date: 1934
Creator: Jordan-Ellison Co.
Description: Moving the O. Henry house to its present location as the O. Henry Museum at 409 E. 5th.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
East Avenue

East Avenue

Date: 1933
Creator: Jordan-Ellison
Description: East Avenue below 3rd St. before the street was paved.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[East Avenue unpaved]

[East Avenue unpaved]

Date: 1933
Creator: Jordan-Ellison
Description: East Avenue (now IH-35) from 8th to 10th streets looking north.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Guadalupe and 38th St.

Guadalupe and 38th St.

Date: 1933
Creator: Jordan-Ellison
Description: Guadalupe Street looking south from 38th St. before paving project. Jimmyville Ice Cream on the east side of the street.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Texas Ranger Captains]

[Texas Ranger Captains]

Date: August 30, 1932
Creator: Ellison Photo Co.
Description: Four men standing behind a seated man on a porch. Back reads: "Texas Ranger Captains. Seated: Captain Dan Roberts. Standing L to R: Captain J. A. Brooks, Adjutant General W. W. Sterling, former Ranger Captain Frank A Hamer and Captain John R. Hughes."
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Waller Creek Bridge at Twelfth Street

Waller Creek Bridge at Twelfth Street

Date: January 30, 1932
Creator: Ellison Photo Co.
Description: Waller Creek bridge at 12th St. looking south. The creek, though running swiftly, is low.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Travis County Courthouse

Travis County Courthouse

Date: June 18, 1931
Creator: Jordan-Ellison
Description: Exterior of the Courthouse with cars parked in the parking lot.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Cornerstone of Travis County Courthouse]

[Cornerstone of Travis County Courthouse]

Date: 1931~
Creator: Jordan-Ellison Co.
Description: Group photograph of men and building under construction.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library