You limited your search to:

 Collection: Chalberg Collection of Prints and Negatives
Treaty Oak with snow

Treaty Oak with snow

Date: unknown
Creator: Jordan-Ellison
Description: Treaty Oak covered with snow. Large limb on ground.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Trucks from Camp Mabry

Trucks from Camp Mabry

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Trucks in a line on a road coming from Camp Mabry. The trucks blend in with the landscape and are difficult to distinguish.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Union Depot

Union Depot

Date: unknown
Creator: Jordan-Ellison
Description: Photograph of Union Depot on Congress Avenue. Trains and passengers in view. Property of International & Great Northern Railroad.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
University of Texas Football Team

University of Texas Football Team

Date: 1893
Creator: unknown
Description: Portrait of the University of Texas football team in uniform and their coach.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[University of Texas football vs. Notre Dame]

[University of Texas football vs. Notre Dame]

Date: October 6, 1934
Creator: unknown
Description: Caption reads: "Bohn Hilliard making touchdown that defeated Notre Dame Oct 6th 1934 in Notre Dame stadium final score Texas U 7 - Notre Dame 6."
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
University of Texas grounds

University of Texas grounds

Date: 1903~
Creator: unknown
Description: Three women sitting among the bluebonnets on the Campus grounds. In the background are the Woman's Building built 1903 on the left and the old Chemical Laboratory built 1891. Both buildings were destroyed by fire; the Woman's Building burned in 1959 and the Chemical Laboratory in 1926.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[University of Texas Old Main Building]

[University of Texas Old Main Building]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Back of photograph reads: "University of Texas. This view shows the west wing of the present main building taken from about where Sutton Hall now stands. The erection of this was started in the fall of 1883 and finished in the summer of 1884. The University of Texas opened Sept. 1883 in the temporary Capitol building and moved to the west wing in the fall of 1884. Copy of old photograph."
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Unpaved Nineteenth Street

Unpaved Nineteenth Street

Date: 1930-07-19~
Creator: Jordan-Ellison
Description: Nineteenth Street looking east before street paving. Waller Creek bridge in view. Photo reads, "Asutin Street Paving, Soutwest Bitulithic Co., Contractor, H. R. F. Helland, Consulting Engineer."
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Unveiling of Confederate Monument at Capitol

Unveiling of Confederate Monument at Capitol

Date: April 16, 1903
Creator: unknown
Description: People gathered on the Capitol grounds including two men on top of a power line pole.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[The UT Tower and Littlefield Fountain]

[The UT Tower and Littlefield Fountain]

Date: unknown
Creator: Ellison Photo Co.
Description: Looking north at the Tower on the University of Texas campus from the Littlefield Fountain with lily pads in the foreground.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library