You limited your search to:
- [Journal of Josephus C. Moore, May 20, 1861 to September 2, 1862]
- A journal written by Josephus Moore describing his enlistment into the army in Tennessee at the outbreak of the Civil War, his experience in battle, imprisonment at Fort Donelson, and swearing an oath to gain his freedom.
- Letterbook 1888-1892
- A book of letters written by and received from Charles B. Moore from January 1, 1888 to February 13, 1892. Book is made of leather. Note on front cover: "Reynods, McKinney Tex; Arkansas Travels; 182 Monroe Street; Chicago Ill; 10 cts". Back cover has a pocket and a pen holder. Each page has a header of "Letters Written." Columns which cover two pages are: Month, Who To, Mailed At, Directed To. Includes a general goods flier with a listing of rainfall by month in 1892.
- [Personal Note Book, 1846]
- A book of poems and quotations, some written by Charles Moore and others transcribed from the works of other authors.
- [Portions of a Book About Pioneer Narratives]
- Portion of Narratives of the Early Settlers of the South-West containing the frontier accounts of Colonel Brown, John Shelby, John Rains, and John Carr. Many pages are partially or entirely missing.