You limited your search to:
- [Envelope addressed to C. B. Moore]
- Envelope addressed to Charles B. Moore in McKinney, Texas. The return address is for John B. Alden in New York, New York. A note in the lower left corner says that it was received on June 2, 1871.
- [Letter from James Stuart to L. Moore, November 4, 1832]
- Letter from James Stuart to L. Moore. In the letter, Stuart expresses his concern and anxiety over the news that his "old lady" is not well, and hopes to receive another letter from home. He discusses a his business plans as well as news from a Presbyterian Theological Society camp meeting.
- [Letter from James Stuart to L. Moore, September 5, 1832]
- Letter from James Stuart to L. Moore. In the letter, Stuart discusses business about a sale made on his account. He talks about past and potential interviews with the President as well as travel plans. Stuart continues to describe various news concerning family and friends.
- [Two Letters from James Stewart]
- Letter from James Stewart and Ziza Moore regarding legalities involved with a patent. The reverse contains a "Coppy [sic] of a letter to [George] Armstrong" discussing patent law.