Date: c. 1880
Description: West side of the Denton Square. Visible businesses from the left to the right: C. M. Greenlee, Drug Store, H. J. Howell: Jeweler, Health Office, Houston Stiff Saloon, The Chronicle's offices, W. H. Cleveland Groceries, Carpets, J. B. Schmitz Furniture, Opera House, Carter and Benners Grocers, Land Office; A. D. Beaty, Tin Shop, C. F. Sanders and Company's Saddles and Harness.
Contributing Partner: Denton Public Library