Date: June 3, 1957
Description: Photograph of Fort Bend County Courthouse addition construction, June 3, 1957. Contractor was Bell Construction. Foundation work. A man wearing light colored pants, dark shirt, gloves, and hat is walking across the new foundation. Another man to left of foundation is wearing a hardhat with light colored shirt. Partial view of man with straw hat (dark band) on far right. Man (back of) in a trench next to the new foundation on the right.
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum