You limited your search to:

 Decade: 1880-1889
 Collection: Fort Bend Museum Collection
[Old Fort Bend County Courthouse.]

[Old Fort Bend County Courthouse.]

Date: 1889
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph (not the original) of the Old Fort Bend County Courthouse where "Jaybirds and Woodpeckers fought in front of it in 1889." Photo has people on front steps, people on second story balcony, and a man on the roof top. A woman in a black dress can be seen to far, bottom, right of photo. Ink written numbers on bottom.
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum
Letter written to Mr. W Vaughan.

Letter written to Mr. W Vaughan.

Date: June 10, 1888
Creator: unknown
Description: Letter written to Mr. W Vaughan.
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum
[T.B. Wessendorff as a teenager.]

[T.B. Wessendorff as a teenager.]

Date: 1888
Creator: Lorenz, C.O.
Description: Photographic portrait of T.B. Wessendorff as a teenager. Wessendorff is wearing a dark suit jacket and vest, pinstriped necktie, and white high-collar shirt. Mounted on tan cardboard substrate with scalloped edges.
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum
[Dominic and Anna (Marek) Kramr family]

[Dominic and Anna (Marek) Kramr family]

Date: 1888
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Dominic and Anna (Marek) Kramr family in Fayette Co., TX, ca. 1887-1890. Top row: Joe, Francis, John, Dominic Jr., Annie. Bottom row: Mary, Anna (mother), Rudolf, Dominic (father), Frank, Louie. The Kramr family moved to Texas from Moravia in 1887. All of the people are wearing dark clothing. There is a porch with wood and wire railing of a house in the background. See accession file for supporting documents.
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum
[House identified on back in red pen as "Ryon House."]

[House identified on back in red pen as "Ryon House."]

Date: 1888
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of house identified on back in red pen as "Ryon House." Identified by Michael Moore as the J.H.P. Davis House before renovations in 1889. Large two story wooden house. Unidentified man and woman are standing on the upper porch. Three women grouped together on lower porch in front of main door. Man and woman sitting on sills of bay window on first floor at right. African American man is standing behind a hedge in front of the right side entrance to the house. Image is mounted on a tan cardboard substrate. Image has a vertical break which begins 6 cm from the upper left corner and extends all the way through the image. There is a diagonal bend extending across the upper right corner beginning 9.5 cm from the upper right corner.
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum
[Large two story home identified on back in Red pen as "Ryon Home".]

[Large two story home identified on back in Red pen as "Ryon Home".]

Date: 1888
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of large two story home identified on back in Red pen as "Ryon Home." Identified by Michael Moore as J.H.P. Davis House before it was renovated in 1889. Home was located at site of present day Polly Ryon Hospital until it was moved to the George Ranch Historical Park (1977?). Yard is enclosed by a white picket fence with arched entryway. There are many young trees in the area outside the yard. Windmill is visible over the roof of the house. See 1972.093.117 for another view of the home. Image is mounted on a tan cardboard matte. Upper left corner of matte is broken off.
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum
[A "State of Texas" deed signed by Wm Richter C.D. Barrnet]

[A "State of Texas" deed signed by Wm Richter C.D. Barrnet]

Date: September 5, 1887
Creator: unknown
Description: A deed signed by Wm Richter C.D. Barrnet of Weimar Lodge No 2001, 1.0.0.F. for the consideration of 10 dollars paid by Thos. J. Rogers and his heirs for a certain parcel or lot of ground, 18x20 feet No 17 situated inside of the enclosure of the Odd Fellows Rest in the vicinity of the town of Weimar. Signed Sept 5 1887
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum
Flat Barb barbed wire - Brotherton, patented September 3, 1887

Flat Barb barbed wire - Brotherton, patented September 3, 1887

Date: September 3, 1887
Creator: unknown
Description: Flat Barb barbed wire - Brotherton, patented September 3, 1887
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum
[J. Brotherton "Round Barb", Barb is reversed Twist.]

[J. Brotherton "Round Barb", Barb is reversed Twist.]

Date: September 3, 1887
Creator: unknown
Description: J. Brotherton "Round Barb", Barb is reversed Twist, Patented September 3, 1887
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum
[Double strand barbed wire. Jacob Haish's ripple wire.]

[Double strand barbed wire. Jacob Haish's ripple wire.]

Date: February 1, 1887
Creator: unknown
Description: Double strand barbed wire. Jacob Haish's ripple wire. Patented Febraury 1, 1887
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST