You limited your search to:

 Decade: 1880-1889
 Collection: Fort Bend Museum Collection
[Large two story home identified on back in Red pen as "Ryon Home".]

[Large two story home identified on back in Red pen as "Ryon Home".]

Date: 1888
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of large two story home identified on back in Red pen as "Ryon Home." Identified by Michael Moore as J.H.P. Davis House before it was renovated in 1889. Home was located at site of present day Polly Ryon Hospital until it was moved to the George Ranch Historical Park (1977?). Yard is enclosed by a white picket fence with arched entryway. There are many young trees in the area outside the yard. Windmill is visible over the roof of the house. See 1972.093.117 for another view of the home. Image is mounted on a tan cardboard matte. Upper left corner of matte is broken off.
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum
[Probate petition of Clem Bassett]

[Probate petition of Clem Bassett]

Date: January 1881
Creator: unknown
Description: Probate petition of Clem Bassett, January term 1881.
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum
Double strand. Dodge and Washburn reverse.  January 4, 1882

Double strand. Dodge and Washburn reverse. January 4, 1882

Date: January 4, 1882
Creator: unknown
Description: Double strand. Dodge and Washburn reverse. January 4, 1882
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum
[A "State of Texas" deed signed by Wm Richter C.D. Barrnet]

[A "State of Texas" deed signed by Wm Richter C.D. Barrnet]

Date: September 5, 1887
Creator: unknown
Description: A deed signed by Wm Richter C.D. Barrnet of Weimar Lodge No 2001, 1.0.0.F. for the consideration of 10 dollars paid by Thos. J. Rogers and his heirs for a certain parcel or lot of ground, 18x20 feet No 17 situated inside of the enclosure of the Odd Fellows Rest in the vicinity of the town of Weimar. Signed Sept 5 1887
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum
Double strand barbed wire, M.C. Shinn, patented March 1, 1881

Double strand barbed wire, M.C. Shinn, patented March 1, 1881

Date: March 1, 1881
Creator: unknown
Description: Double strand barbed wire, M.C. Shinn, patented March 1, 1881
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum
[Old Fort Bend County Courthouse.]

[Old Fort Bend County Courthouse.]

Date: 1889
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph (not the original) of the Old Fort Bend County Courthouse where "Jaybirds and Woodpeckers fought in front of it in 1889." Photo has people on front steps, people on second story balcony, and a man on the roof top. A woman in a black dress can be seen to far, bottom, right of photo. Ink written numbers on bottom.
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum
Letter written to Mr. W Vaughan.

Letter written to Mr. W Vaughan.

Date: June 10, 1888
Creator: unknown
Description: Letter written to Mr. W Vaughan.
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum
[Double strand barbed wire, L.E. Sunderland's "kink".]

[Double strand barbed wire, L.E. Sunderland's "kink".]

Date: August 12, 1884
Creator: unknown
Description: Double strand barbed wire, L.E. Sunderland's "kink", a very obvious kink under each barb, Patented August 12, 1884
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum
[T.B. Wessendorff as a teenager.]

[T.B. Wessendorff as a teenager.]

Date: 1888
Creator: Lorenz, C.O.
Description: Photographic portrait of T.B. Wessendorff as a teenager. Wessendorff is wearing a dark suit jacket and vest, pinstriped necktie, and white high-collar shirt. Mounted on tan cardboard substrate with scalloped edges.
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum
[Whitten Home, Richmond.]

[Whitten Home, Richmond.]

Date: 1880
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Whitten Home, Richmond. Home was originally located on the 300 block of Jackson St., now is located at 500 Houston Street as the Long-Smith Cottage. One story wood home, double chimneys, central front porch. Four people are standing on the front porch. White fence encloses yard. Large, bare tree in yard at left. Image is mounted on a tan cardboard matte. Image dimensions are 21.3 cm x 15.0 cm. Image is very faded and yellow. Matte is damaged as follows: lower right corner broken off; missing piece along upper edge, 7.5-12.5 cm from left corner.
Contributing Partner: Fort Bend Museum
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST