You limited your search to:
- Bill Herndon
- Photograph of Bill Herndon. Written on the back of the photo, "Born and raised on the Lazy Y Ranch in Ochiltree County, Bill is the third generation of his family to raise Hereford cattle and good horses along Wolf Creek. After planning and observing for twenty years, he chose northeastern Oklahoma as the site for the horse operation of his dreams."
- Dr. John Hooper
- Photograph of Dr. John Hooper speaking at the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association meeting in April 1977.
- Fiona Industries Feedyard
- An aerial photograph of a large cattle feedlot. Several corrals full of cattle are lined up. There are large mounds of dirt in the corrals.
- [Weeping Lovegrass]
- Photograph of Paul Voigt standing in a field of Weeping Lovegrass.