You limited your search to:
- [Newspaper article taken from The Herald-Coaster]
- Newspaper article taken from The Herald-Coaster, Rosenberg Richmond and dated Tuesday, August 12, 1969, with headline that reads: "George Ranch featured in trade magazine". Above the article is a photo of a bull in a pasture; white fence in background; white house on far right. Caption under photo reads: "A Polled Bullï¿½one of the day Polled bulls used in the George Ranch breeding program. The ranch has recently expanded its operation by purchasing 229 females and 11 herd bulls from the Vachel Lackey Estate in San Antonio and shipping 23 heifers and three bulls to Ontario, Canada." Newspaper photo dimensions are: 13.5 cm x 8.3 cm.
- [Newspaper article titled "Pushing cattle to Bellaire"]
- Newspaper article titled "Pushing cattle to Bellaire Cowboy: No place like home on the range" taken from the HERALD COASTER and written by Sharon Wallingford dated Wednesday, April 27, 1988. The article spotlights Oscar "Lightning" Autrey, a African-American cowboy. Written at the top of the article "Grandpa Jodarski first settled in Booth Tex when he came here - This is how it was 1920 - He knew Mr & Mrs Booth well. Written at bottom: "Ethel was born in Booth, Texas."
- [Newspaper clipping about Mrs. J. Fisher]
- Newspaper clipping that shows "Mrs. J. Fisher "Sister Babe" Leake, Franklin's newest Nonagenarian" as the caption under the photo reads. She is an older woman wearing a black dress and standing behind a large, nicely decorated white cake. Both of her hands are resting on the edge of the table behind the cake. Old Object Term: Newspaper
- [Newspaper photo titled "Home From West Coast Trip"]
- Newspaper photo taken from the Houston Chronicle newspaper titled "Home From West Coast Trip". The photograph shows a woman wearing dark dress. There is a little girl standing in her lap. The little girl is wearing a white dress. Caption below photo reads: "Mrs. Tom Booth and daughter, Helen, of Booth, frequent visitors in Houston, Have returned from an extended trip to the West Coast." Photo credit to " -Robinson Portrait." Written in pencil in top left corner: "Photo in Map Case".