You limited your search to:

 Resource Type: Photograph
 Collection: George Ranch Museum Collection
[A 1886 Drug Store]

[A 1886 Drug Store]

Date: 1885 - 1889
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a 1886 Drug Store. The drug store is located in a two story brick building on the corner of a dirt street. The sign "Drug Store" on the northwest corner of the building, has a horse hitched to the support post. The front of the building has two glass box windows on either side of the double door entrance. Eight men are standing on the sidewalk near the front entrance. There is a man sitting in each of the four second story windows on the front side of building. A hitching post is on far left; two white wooden buildings on far right with the top of a two story brick building partially visible over the roof tops of the wooden buildings. The photograph is mounted on a tan cardboard substrate. Image dimensions are: 19.7 cm x 12.4 cm. Pencil writing near top left corner of cardboard reads [not fully legible]: 84.50 49.00 $35.50 $35.50 (with x's under the cents).
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph of a house and small buildings on the George Ranch site]

[Aerial photograph of a house and small buildings on the George Ranch site]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of the George Ranch site. The house and small buildings near center (bottom) right of photo was probably housing for tenant farmers of the George Ranch. The ranch house is located on the other side of Farm to Market 762, the highway that extends horizontally across the top center of the photo. The white wooden two story house is near the top and just to the left of the center of the photograph. Cattle can be seen feeding near top right in George ranch pasture. Written near bottom right corner of photo: "T12".
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site]

[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site]

Date: January 13, 1953
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site. The ranch house is the white wooden, two story building located in the bottom right corner of the photo. The house has four brick chimneys seen above the roof line. The top and bottom porches of the house are screened. Adjacent to the main house is the white round cistern house. The cistern house has a white railed stairway leading to the upper entrance. The white building to the left rear of the house is the smoke house. Two white wooden buildings near the left corner are the servants quarters. Barn 1 followed by barn 2 are situated above and slightly to the right of the servants quarters. Barn 3 is directly left of barn 3. Below barn 3 is the dipping vat with the teardrop (shaped) pen, and round pen. Written on back of photo in blue ink: "Albert George 1/13/53".
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site]

[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site]

Date: 1955 - 1960
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site. The white fence post and tree lined driveway that begins near bottom center of photo leads to the garage with a sidewalk area that continues to the left and leads to the chicken house. A right turn before the garage leads to a circular drive in front of the ranch house. The ranch house is a two story white wooden house partially obscured by trees. The white painted round cistern house can be seen to the left rear of the ranch house roof. To the right rear of the ranch house is a small white wooden building that is the servants' quarters. The ranch site has a second servant quarters building adjacent to this one but it is not seen with this view. There is a large white workshop to the left of the ranch house with barn 1 above and to the left of the workshop. To the right of barn 1 is barn 2 and above barn 2 is barn 3. To the left of barn 3 is the dipping vat. Cattle can be seen grazing in pastures to the left and right of the driveway and to ...
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site surrounded by trees]

[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site surrounded by trees]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site. This aerial photo shows the ranch pastures below the main house marked by white fence posts. The ranch house is the two story wooden white building near right center. The house has four brick chimneys seen above the roof line. The top and bottom porches of the house are screened. Adjacent to the main house (left) is the cistern house, a round white painted building with a weather vane at top. Other ranch buildings include the servants quarters, two small white wooden houses, located directly to the left (on the other side of a line of trees) of the main house; above and slightly to the right of the servants quarters are barns 1 and 2, and the long barn to the far left is barn 3. Located below barn 3 is the dipping vat with the teardrop (shaped) pen and round pen to the right of the dipping vat. Attached to a Christmas Card with "Merry Christmas" written in black and the image of a red poinsettia with green stem and leaves found in the top left corner. Old Object Term: Print,Photographic
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site surrounded by trees]

[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site surrounded by trees]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site. This aerial photo shows the ranch pastures below the main house marked by white fence posts. The ranch house is the two story wooden white building near right center. The house has four brick chimneys seen above the roof line. The top and bottom porches of the house are screened. Adjacent to the main house (left) is the cistern house, a round white painted building with a weather vane at top. Other ranch buildings include the servants quarters, two small white wooden houses, located directly to the left (on the other side of a line of trees) of the main house; above and slightly to the right of the servants quarters are barns 1 and 2, and the long barn to the far left is barn 3. Located below barn 3 is the dipping vat with the teardrop (shaped) pen and round pen to the right of the dipping vat. Image .002 is attached to a Christmas Card with "Merry Christmas" written in black and the image of a red poinsettia with green stem and leaves found in the top left corner.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and the circular driveway]

[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and the circular driveway]

Date: January 13, 1953
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site. The George Ranch house is the two story white wooden building located to the bottom center of the photograph. The house has four brick chimneys seen above the roof line. The upper and lower porches of the ranch house are screened. Adjacent to the ranch house is the white round cistern house with white railed stairway that leads to the upper entrance. The circular driveway is visible to the right of the main house. Other ranch buildings include the chicken house in bottom left corner; garage to the right of the chicken house; above and to the left of the garage are two small white wooden buildings (only one is visible, the other is obscured by trees) that are the servants quarters. The tall gable roofed building seen between the servants quarters and the main house (rear) is barn 1. Above barn 1 is barn 2. To the left of barn 2 is barn 3. Below barn 3 is the dipping vat with a teardrop pen and round pen. Cattle are feeding in the lot below the dipping vat. A bend of Dry Creek is visible between the trees that ...
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch site next to the highway]

[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch site next to the highway]

Date: January 13, 1953
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of the George Ranch site. The highway near bottom right of photo, Farm to Market 762, leads to the George Ranch by turning left at the white wooden entryway. The ranch driveway is lined by white fence posts and trees. Cattle are grazing in the pasture near left bottom of photo. The George Ranch house is on the far left of photo. The two story white wooden house is obscured by large oak trees. There is a large barn to the right of the house and another smaller barn near center left. The town of Richmond is visible from center background to right background. Note the water tower near center right. Written in blue ink on back of photo: "Albert George" 1/13/53".
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph of the house and the driveway at George Ranch]

[Aerial photograph of the house and the driveway at George Ranch]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site. The driveway that leads to the George Ranch begins near the bottom left corner of the photograph. A right turn down the driveway leads to the circular drive in front of the two story white wooden ranch house. The ranch house has the upper and lower porches screened. A small round roof visible above the left roof corner of the ranch house belongs to the cistern house. The ranch house (and cistern house) are enclosed by a white picket fence. The long white building to the left of the driveway is the chicken house. To the right of the chicken house is the garage which is partially obscured by trees. A white building to the right rear of the ranch house is one of two servants' quarter buildings. The other servant's house is obscured by trees. A driveway leads to several buildings on right of photo. Large white building with car parked to right of it has two opened doorways. Above this workshop is barn 1 and to the right of barn 1 is barn 2. Barn 3 is directly above barn 2, while directly above barn 1 is the ...
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph taken directly over the top of George Ranch]

[Aerial photograph taken directly over the top of George Ranch]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph taken directly over the George Ranch. The George Ranch house is the white wooden two and a half story house surrounded by trees near the center of the photograph. The circular drive with flag pole at center is seen to the right of the house. The tree lined driveway leads from the house (below house, in this photo) and to the main highway - Farm to Market road 762 on far right. Another ranch entrance, which makes a sharp right at the main driveway, leads to the ranch workshop and barns. The first two buildings on this driveway (nearest to the house) are workshop and storage shed. The next two barns are Barn 1 on left and Barn 2 on right (of road). The teardrop (cattle) pens are easily distinguishable near the corner of Barn 1. The teardrop pen leads to the dipping vat. Across from the dipping vat and pens is Barn 3. Dry Creek extends from the right, horizontally. There is a large cluster of trees near the bank of Dry Creek at top center and top right corner of photograph.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST