You limited your search to:

 County: Denton County, TX
 Collection: Harpool Farm Collection
[S. A. Gibson Farm]
Black and white photograph (faded) on S.A.Gibson farm, east of Roanoke near Medlin, flock of turkeys, on back "Hunting Acorns". Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former county agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3887/
[O. A. Peterson Family]
Black and white photograph (faded) of Peterson Family standing outside brick house. Identified on back: OA Peterson, Randolph, Conway, Calvin, M & M Perterson. Carruth Studio, Denton. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former county agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3847/
[O. A. Peterson Farm]
Photograph of a pen on the O. A. Peterson Farm in Roanoke, Texas. Several turkeys are standing in the pen and one has its tail feathers spread. At the back of the pen, there is a large wooden poultry house and several smaller, light-colored birds in the windows and just outside. On the right side of the photo, there is a wire fence and a field is visible in the background. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3885/
[O.A.Peterson Farm House in the Justin-Roanoke area]
Black and white (faded) of O.A.Peterson Farm House, located in the Justin-Roanoke area. It is a brick structure with a porch on the left of the house. A young boy is sitting one the short brick wall of the porch. Written on back \"The Home That the Sheep Built\". Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3753/
[Administration Building at North Texas State Teachers College]
Black and white (faded) of old Administration Building at North Texas State Teachers College (NTSTC), Denton, (now UNT) salvaged 1923. Taken of Chamber of Commerce Ad. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3804/
[A. B. Harmonson Farm]
Black and white photograph (faded) of A.B.Harmonson Farm, Roanoke; blue turkeys, man standing nearby. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former county agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3884/
[A. B. Harmonson Farm]
Black and white photograph (faded) of Harmonson Farm, Roanoke; turkeys, fence, building, buckboard wagon. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former county agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3883/
[Ben C. Peterson Farm House in the Justin-Roanoke area]
Black and white (faded) of Ben C. Peterson Farm House, located in the Justin-Roanoke area. The house is brick construction with heavy stone pillars across most of the front porch. There is trellis work on the porch and carport. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3757/
[Ben C. Peterson Farm House in the Justin-Roanoke area]
Black and white (faded) of Ben C. Peterson Farm House, located in the Justin-Roanoke area. It is a brick house with porch and carport attached. White iron fence posts and gate with wire mesh surrounds the structure. Two views. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3758/
[Ben C. Peterson Farm House in the Justin-Roanoke area]
Black and white (faded) of Ben C. Peterson Farm House, located in the Justin-Roanoke area. It is a brick house with porch and carport attached. White iron fence posts and gate with wire mesh surrounds the structure. Two views. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3759/
[Ben C. Peterson Farm House in the Justin-Roanoke area]
Black and white (faded) of Ben C. Peterson Farm House, located in the Justin-Roanoke area. The house is brick construction with heavy stone pillars across most of the front porch. There is trellis work on the porch and carport. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3756/
[Ben Peterson Farm]
Photograph of a pen on the Ben Peterson Farm where a flock of Justin-turkeys are feeding. At the back of the pen, three horses are tethered to the fence and three men are looking into the pen on the other side of the fence which appears to hold cattle. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3869/
[Boss Davis feeding white chickens]
Black and white (faded) of Boss Davis feeding white chickens inside a fenced yard, possibly Sanger area. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3827/
[cow and bull in lot on Peterson farm in Justin]
Black and white (faded) cow and bull in lot on Peterson farm in Justin. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3784/
[Denton Experimental Station Barbeque, 1926]
Black and white (faded) of Denton Experimental Station Barbeque, 1926 (written on back) taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. The photo includes a crowd of men and a few women and children with 3 houses in the background. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3729/
[Denton Experimental Station Barbeque, 1927]
Black and white (faded) of Denton Experimental Station Barbeque, 1927 (written on back) taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. The photo shows a crowd of men & women with houses and a field in the background. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3727/
[A. Deussen House, Deussendale Farm, located west of Ponder]
Black and white (faded) of the A.Deussen House, Deussendale Farm, located west of Ponder. It is a large brick with columns at the front entrance. (Duplicate of 1991.0041.0053b). Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3735/
[A. Deussen House, Deussendale Farm, located west of Ponder]
Black and white (faded) of the A.Deussen House, Deussendale farm, located west of Ponder. The foreground is a field with back view of house and other buildings in the distance. Shaw Studio, Denton. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3737/
[A. Deussen House, Deussendale Farm, located west of Ponder]
Black and white (faded) of the A.Deussen House, Deussendale Farm, located west of Ponder. It is a large brick house. A dirt road leads up to the house. Shaw Studio, Denton. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3739/
[A. Deussen House, Deussendale Farm, located west of Ponder]
Black and white (faded) of the A.Deussen House, Deussendale Farm, located west of Ponder. It is a large brick with columns at the front entrance. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3736/
[A. Deussen House, Deussendale, located west of Ponder]
Black and white (faded) of A. Deussen House, Deussendale, located west of Ponder. It is a large brick house with two chimneys and four columns at the front entrance. Shaw Studio, Denton. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3738/
[Deussen Ranch, Deussendale, located west of Ponder]
Black and white (faded) of Deussen Ranch, Deussendale, located west of Ponder. The picture features a herd of cattle in the pasture. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3734/
[Dr. P.C.Mangelsdorf, Texas A&M, on O A Peterson Farm]
Black and white (faded) of Dr. P.C.Mangelsdorf, Texas A&M, on O A Peterson Farm (located in the Justin-Roanoke area), examining wheat field. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3747/
[Flock of Turkeys]
Photograph of a flock of turkeys standing in a group with their tail feathers spread at an unidentified farm. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3882/
[Flock of turkeys on Gibson farm]
Black and white photograph (faded) of unidentified farm, flock of turkeys on Gibson farm (possibly near Roanoke). Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former county agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3876/
[flood of spring 1927, Lake Dallas at Camp Fisher before completion of new dam]
Black and white (faded) flood of spring 1927, Lake Dallas at Camp Fisher before completion of new dam. Duplicate of 1991.0004.0023.Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3783/
[Flood of Spring 1927, Lake Dallas at Camp Fisher before the completion of the new dam]
Black and white (faded) flood of Spring 1927, Lake Dallas at Camp Fisher before the completion of the new dam. Duplicate of 1991.0004.0023a. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3782/
[George Amyx house]
Black and white photograph (faded) of George Amyx frame house (possibly in the Bolivar-Sanger area). Two men on porch. Three lightening rods. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former county agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3848/
[Golden Hoof Farm located west of Denton]
Black and white (faded) of house, fence and flock of sheep; Golden Hoof Farm, located west of Denton. It is a closer view of the house and sheep. Similar view a,b,c,d,e. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3776/
[Golden Hoof Farm located west of Denton]
Black and white (faded) of house, fence and flock of sheep; Golden Hoof Farm, located west of Denton. Picture angled toward the right with rams on the right ansd left. Similar view a,b,c,d,e. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3773/
[Golden Hoof Farm located west of Denton]
Black and white (faded) of house, fence and flock of sheep; Golden Hoof Farm, located west of Denton. The picture is angled slightly to the right. Similar view a,b,c,d,e. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3775/
[Golden Hoof Farm located west of Denton]
Black and white (faded) of house, fence and flock of sheep; Golden Hoof Farm located west of Denton. There is a windmill on the right of the house and trees to the left. Similar view a,b,c,d,e. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3777/
[Golden Hoof Farm located west of Denton]
Black and white (faded) of house, fence and flock of sheep; Golden Hoof Farm, located west of Denton. The photo is angled toward the right and includes the windmill. Similar view a,b,c,d,e. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3774/
[Grave of A.H.Fortenberry. Pollard cemetery, NW of Bolivar]
Black and white (faded) of grave of A.H.Fortenberry. Pollard cemetery, NW of Bolivar-written on back. Ambrose H. Fortenberry: born February 13, 1829; died October 30, 1868. He was killed by Indians. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3755/
[Graves of John and Sarah Strickland]
Black and white (faded) graves of John and Sarah Strickland, with tree. John Strickland: born March 18, 1813, died July 12 1874. Sarah Strickland: born December 12, 1836; died 1870. Taken and collected by H.F. Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3450/
[Grazing ewes on Golden Hoof Farm, located west of Denton]
Black and white (fade) of grazing ewes on Golden Hoof Farm, located west of Denton. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3772/
[Group of men and children around tractor and plow on Frank Butler Farm]
Black and white (faded) of group of men and children around tractor and plow on Frank Butler Farm (possibly in the Justin area). Similar to 1991.0041.0071. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3710/
[group of men around tractor and plow on Frank Butler Farm]
Black and white (faded) of group of men around tractor and plow on Frank Butler Farm (possibly Justin area). Similar to 1991.0041.0072. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3711/
[Group of men in front of tractor on Frank Butler Farm ]
Black and white photograph (faded) of group of men standing in front of tractor on Frank Butler Farm (possibly Jusin area). Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former county agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3830/
[H.A. Bell Farm]
Black and white photograph (faded) of H.A.Bell Farm, near Aubrey. The farm house has two brick chimneys. On the right is a small barn. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former county agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3890/
[H.A. Bell Farm]
Black and white photograph (faded) of H.A.Bell Farm, near Aubrey. Six men butchering hogs, similar to 1991.0041.0108. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former county agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3889/
[H.C. Barthold House, located near Krum]
Black and white (faded) of H.C.Barthold House, located near Krum. White frame with white picket fence. The roof of the house has decorative of small peaks running the entire length of the ridgepole. There is a lightening rod on the left end. A small ladder is shown going up the steep roof to the brick chimney. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3726/
[Hamlyn Morgan Farm in east of Lewisville]
Black and white (faded) of large barn and fence on the Hamlyn Morgan Farm, located east of Lewisville, near Hebron. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3746/
[Harberson Farm]
Black and white photograph (faded) of Harberson Farm (Bolivar area). Man in fence with two hogs. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former county agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3896/
[Harberson Farm]
Black and white photograph (faded) of possibly the Harberson Farm (Bolivar area); man standing behind hog, house, buildings, fence. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former county agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3893/
[Harberson Farm]
Black and white photogragh (faded) of possbily the Harberson Farm (Bolivar area); man behind fence, hog and chicken near trough. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former county agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3895/
[Harberson Farm]
Black and white photograph (faded) of possibly the Harberson Farm (Bolivar area); Hog, Roland China, walking.; Tank House. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former county agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3892/
[Harberson Farm]
Black and white photograph (faded) of possibly the Harberson Farm (Bolivar area); sow with litter, man standing nearby.Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former county agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3891/
[Harberson Farm]
Black and white photograph (faded) of possibly the Harberson Farm (Bolivar area); man leaning into wagon, group of feeding hogs. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former county agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3894/
[Harvesting wheat on Hamlyn Morgan Farm, east of Lewisville]
Black and white (faded) of harvesting wheat on Hamlyn Morgan Farm, located east of Lewisville, near Herbon. Back view of Combine in the crop field. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3745/
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 NEXT LAST