You limited your search to:

 Collection: Harpool Farm Collection
[woman feeding turkeys at the Waide Farm, near Bolivar west of Sanger]

[woman feeding turkeys at the Waide Farm, near Bolivar west of Sanger]

Date: c. 1920
Creator: Browder, H. F.
Description: Black and white (faded) a woman feeding turkeys at the Waide Farm, near Bolivar west of Sanger. Written on back \"The Flock at Waide Farm\". Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County.
Contributing Partner: Courthouse-on-the-Square Museum
[Golden Hoof Farm located west of Denton]

[Golden Hoof Farm located west of Denton]

Date: c. 1920
Creator: Browder, H. F.
Description: Black and white (faded) of house, fence and flock of sheep; Golden Hoof Farm located west of Denton. There is a windmill on the right of the house and trees to the left. Similar view a,b,c,d,e. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County.
Contributing Partner: Courthouse-on-the-Square Museum
[Golden Hoof Farm located west of Denton]

[Golden Hoof Farm located west of Denton]

Date: c. 1920
Creator: Browder, H. F.
Description: Black and white (faded) of house, fence and flock of sheep; Golden Hoof Farm, located west of Denton. It is a closer view of the house and sheep. Similar view a,b,c,d,e. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County.
Contributing Partner: Courthouse-on-the-Square Museum
[Golden Hoof Farm located west of Denton]

[Golden Hoof Farm located west of Denton]

Date: c. 1920
Creator: Browder, H. F.
Description: Black and white (faded) of house, fence and flock of sheep; Golden Hoof Farm, located west of Denton. The picture is angled slightly to the right. Similar view a,b,c,d,e. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County.
Contributing Partner: Courthouse-on-the-Square Museum
[Golden Hoof Farm located west of Denton]

[Golden Hoof Farm located west of Denton]

Date: c. 1920
Creator: Browder, H. F.
Description: Black and white (faded) of house, fence and flock of sheep; Golden Hoof Farm, located west of Denton. The photo is angled toward the right and includes the windmill. Similar view a,b,c,d,e. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County.
Contributing Partner: Courthouse-on-the-Square Museum
[Golden Hoof Farm located west of Denton]

[Golden Hoof Farm located west of Denton]

Date: c. 1920
Creator: Browder, H. F.
Description: Black and white (faded) of house, fence and flock of sheep; Golden Hoof Farm, located west of Denton. Picture angled toward the right with rams on the right ansd left. Similar view a,b,c,d,e. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County.
Contributing Partner: Courthouse-on-the-Square Museum
[Grazing ewes on Golden Hoof Farm, located west of Denton]

[Grazing ewes on Golden Hoof Farm, located west of Denton]

Date: c. 1920
Creator: Browder, H. F.
Description: Black and white (fade) of grazing ewes on Golden Hoof Farm, located west of Denton. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County.
Contributing Partner: Courthouse-on-the-Square Museum
["Prince of His Tribe", Golden Hoof Farm, west of Denton]

["Prince of His Tribe", Golden Hoof Farm, west of Denton]

Date: c. 1920
Creator: Browder, H. F.
Description: Black and white (faded), Majestic Lab #160394, ram, \"Prince of His Tribe\", Golden Hoof Farm, located west of Denton. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County.
Contributing Partner: Courthouse-on-the-Square Museum
[Mr. and Mrs. M.T.Griffin on proch of house]

[Mr. and Mrs. M.T.Griffin on proch of house]

Date: c. 1920
Creator: Browder, H. F.
Description: Black and white (faded) of Mr. and Mrs. M.T.Griffin on proch of house, Carruth Studio, Denton. (The house was probably in the Hebron - The Colony area.) Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County.
Contributing Partner: Courthouse-on-the-Square Museum
[Home of John Griffin]

[Home of John Griffin]

Date: c. 1920
Creator: Browder, H. F.
Description: Black and white (faded) of home of John Griffin (possibly located in the Hebron-The Colony area). The farm house is surrounded by a picket fence and there are two men standing in front of the fence, Carruth Studio, Denton. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former County Agent, Denton County.
Contributing Partner: Courthouse-on-the-Square Museum