The Honey Grove Newspapers
What's Inside this Collection.
The Honey Grove Newspaper Collection has been compiled by the citizens of Honey Grove, Texas, in cooperation with the Honey Grove Preservation League. Established in Fannin County in 1891, the Honey Grove Signal was published in Fannin County until 1929. In 1929, the newspaper changed ownership and became the Honey Grove Signal-Citizen. This collection of newspapers was gathered by the Honey Grove Preservation League in cooperation with Bertha Voyer Memorial Library and the citizenry of Honey Grove, Texas. This project was generously supported by the Hall-Voyer Foundation.