You limited your search to:

 Decade: 1950-1959
 Collection: Tarrant County College Northeast, Heritage Room
Weavers Family
Weaver family standing in front of Behrens Store in Colleyville texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth21092/
Hurst School Classroom
School room with students, 1950's texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6048/
Hurst School/Gym
Students playing in schoolyard texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6031/
Hurst School - Recess
School children playing at recess texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6030/
Sunrise School - May Day Celebration
Photograph of a group of students wrapping a maypole. Other students are watching, off to the sides. Trees and buildings are visible behind them. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth9797/
Andy Nelson and His Daughters
Andy Nelson and his six daughters: Fannie, Dollie, Lottie, Bell, Clara, and Adeline texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth20505/
[Aerial Photograph of a Section of Hurst, Texas #4]
Aerial photograph of a section of Hurst, Texas. The photograph was taken in 1950. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth28138/
[Aerial Photograph of a Section of Hurst, Texas #1]
Aerial photograph of a section of Hurst, Texas taken in 1950. Seen in the photograph are the Hurstview and Simpson housing additions and Precinct Line Road. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth28146/
[Aerial Photograph of a Section of Hurst, Texas #3]
Aerial photograph of a section of Hurst, Texas showing houses, roads, and farm land. The photograph was taken in 1950. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth28162/
[Aerial Photograph of a Section of Hurst, Texas #2]
Aerial photograph of a section of Hurst, Texas showing trees, houses, and farm land. The photograph was taken in 1950. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth28154/
Aerial View of St. Philip's Presbyterian Church
Aerial photograph of St. Philip's Presbyterian Church looking south from the Pipeline/Precinct Line Road intersection. The church was built in 1956, and the sanctuary was added in 1964. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth27853/
Richland Hills United Methodist Church
Sanctuary of Richland Hills United Methodist Church. The pastor, Bob Young, is recognizing a member of the congregation, Ward C. Anderson, before the assembly. Congregation identified on the back of the photograph. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth27863/
Aerial View of Downtown Fort Worth in 1950
Aerial photograph of Fort Worth, Texas in 1950, taken from a very high altitude. It shows downtown, bordered by Lancaster Avenue, and Interstate 35 in the foreground. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth28052/
North Castleberry School
North Castleberry in center of photo. Upper right is Sampson Park City Hall , Fire and Police buildings. Upper section - Marine Creek Lake, beyond the lake is the site of TCJC's Northwest campus. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3909/
Irma Marsh Junior High School
Irma Marsh Junior High School looking west. Churchill rd. in front texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6028/
Irma Marsh Junior High School
Front of Irma Marsh High School (facing east on Churchill Rd.) texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6029/
Sunrise School - Class Picture
Group of students lined up outside texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth9796/
Thomas School Site
Intersection and building at site of school texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth9800/