You limited your search to:

 Collection: Jim Bell Texas Architecture Photograph Collection
Current occupants of 1892 Bastrop County jail
Photograph of the local signs for the current occupants of the 1892 Bastrop County jail annex. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118525/
New Gazebo on courthouse and jail lawn
Photograph of a recently rebuilt gazebo on the courthouse and jail lawn. In the back ground is the back of buildings facing the Main Street business district. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118522/
Occupants sign for jail annex offices, 801 Pine Street
Photograph of the occupants and street address of the 1892 Bastrop county jail; now courthouse annex. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118524/
1892 Bastrop County jail THC Marker
Photograph of the THC Marker and National Register Marker for the 1892 Bastrop County jail, at 801 Pine Street in Bastrop, Texas texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118526/
U.S. Bi-centennial 1776 - 1977 restoration sign
Photograph of local sign celebrating the donors whom gave money for work on the 1892 county jail. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118523/
Anderson County Courthouse
Photograph of a metal courthouse bench in the basement of the Anderson county courthouse in Palestine, Texas. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118413/
Anderson County Courthouse
Photograph of the upper right, north, corner of the east entrance to the Anderson county courthouse in Palestine, Texas. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118395/
Anderson County Courthouse
Photograph of the Anderson County courthouse in east Palestine, Texas. The courthouse is of the Classic Revival style, built in 1914. The view is of the east side of the courthouse. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118392/
Anderson County Courthouse
Photograph of the east side of the Anderson County courthouse in Palestine, Texas. The courthouse is located on a hill east of where the town expanded later around the railroad center. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118391/
THC Marker
Photograph of a THC marker for Micham Main on the Anderson county courthouse lawn in Palestine, Texas. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118397/
Street Sign
Photograph of the street sign for North Perry and East Crawford at the south east corner of the courthouse square texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118390/
Anderson County Courthouse
Photograph of upper, second story level, of the Classic Revival detail of the east entrance to the Anderson county courthouse in Palestine, Texas. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118398/
Anderson County Courthouse
Photograph of the east entrance to the Anderson county courthouse in Palestine, Texas. The courthouse is in the Classic Revival style. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118394/
Anderson County Courthouse
Photograph of the upper east entrance to the Anderson County courthouse, a Classic Revival style courthouse. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118393/
Union Station, East Entrance
Photograph of the main entrance facing east, on Houston Street, in downtown Dallas, Texas. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118942/
Old Red Museum, Southwest corner
Photograph of the southwest corner of the "Old Red Museum", Houston and Commerce Streets, in downtown Dallas, Texas. Immediately behind the museum is the Dallas County Criminal Courts building. Dealy Plaza is to the right. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118947/
Union Station
Photograph of the area of Union Station where you can go by underground, under the tracks, to the DART, TRE, and Amtrack arrival and departure tracks. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118940/
Old Red Museum, South Side
Photograph of the south side of the "Old Red Museum" facing Commerce Street in downtown Dallas, Texas. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118948/
Downtown Dallas Texas, Modern skyscraper complex
Photograph of a modern skyscaper complex, wrapped in glass, north of Union Station and Reunion Tower. Looking north, across the tracks from Union Station tracks, in down town Dallas Texas. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118944/
Old Red Museum turret and a Modern glass skyscraper
Photograph of the southeast turret of the "Old Red Museum" and a modern glass skyscraper in downtown Dallas, Texas texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118949/
Old Red Museum, South Entrance
Photograph of south entrance of the Old Red Museum in downtown Dallas, Texas texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118946/
Union Station sign
Photograph of the Union Station sign on Houston Street in downtown Dallas, Texas. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118943/
1891 Colorado County Courthouse Restoration Interior
Photograph of the district courtroom ceiling in the 1891 Colorado County courthouse in down town, Columbus, Texas. November 4, 2009. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118891/
1891 Colorado County Courthouse Restoration Interior
Photograph of the district courtroom in the 1891 Colorado County courthouse in down town Columbus, Texas. November 4, 2009. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118897/
1891 Colorado County Courthouse Restoration Interior
Photograph of the Tiffany stained glass parasol light fixture hanging in the dome of the Colorado county courthouse in down town Columbus, Texas. November 4,2009. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118890/
1891 Colorado County Courthouse Restoration Interior
Photograph of a lion's head medallion decoration in the 1891 Colorado County courthouse in down town Columbus, Texas. November 4,2009. The lion's head decoration is also used around the inner base ring of the dome. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118898/
Kansas and Texas Railway Company Building, upper detail
Photograph of the southwest corner of the Kansas and Texas Railway Building, on Commerce Street, in downtown Dallas, Texas. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118965/
Old Red Museum, southeast corner
Photograph of the "Old Red Museum", former 192 Dallas County Courthouse, on Commerce Street in downtown Dallas, Texas. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118962/
Dallas County 1892 Courthouse
Photograph of the 1892 Dallas County Courthouse, now the Old Red Museum in down town Dallas, Texas. Architect Maximillian Orlopp of Orlopp and Kusener, Little Rock, Arkansas in the Romanesque Revival style. The exterior is built of blue granite and red sandstone. The building has eight large turrets and two of the four terra cotta gargoyles still decorate the roof. Robert L. James was the contractor. View from south east at Commerce Street. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118961/
Missouri, Kansas, and Texas Railway Company Building
Photograph of upper southwest corner of the Kansas and Texas Railway Building on Commerce Street in downtown Dallas, Texas. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118964/
Missouri, Kansas, and Texas Railway Company Building
Photograph of Kansas and Texas Railway Building, on Commerce Street in downtown Dallas, Texas. This railroad was also known as "the Katy". texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118963/
Dallas County Historical Plaza
Photograph of John Neely Bryan Cabin reproduction in the Dallas County Historical Plaza. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118975/
Dallas County Historical Plaza
Photograph of a view of the 1892 Dallas County Courthouse, now the Old Red Museum, from the Main Street side of the Dallas County Historical Plaza. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118972/
Dallas County Historical Plaza
Photograph of the John Neely Bryan Cabin, a reproduction, and Dallas County Historical Plaza. A portion of the fountain is in the foreground and the "Records Building" is on the left. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118971/
Dallas County Services Building
Photograph of the current Dallas County Services Building, 600 Elm Street, in down town Dallas, Texas. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118977/
Dallas County Hall of Records
Photograph of 1827 - 1928 Dallas County Records Building plaque on Elm Street in downtown Dallas, Texas texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118978/
Dallas County Records Building Plaque
Photograph of the Plaque for the Dallas County Records building, corner of Commerce and Records Street in downtown Dallas, Texas. Records Street is closed to vehicle traffic. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118979/
First BaptistChurch
Photograph of the First Baptist Church, Bremmond at 2nd Street in near downtown Lufkin. A collection of buildings built at different times to serve the church. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118494/
First Baptist Church of Lufkin Texas
Photograph of the northeast corner of the First Baptist Church complex in down town Lufkin, Texas. The chapel is to the left, east. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118496/
Lance Hunter Mural
Photograph of a mural by Lance Hunter, all rights reserved, featuring the "Hoo Hoo" Band. The bands' practice hall was located here in Cotton Square. This green space does not have a "City Park" sign, however I was not the only person enjoying the "park" area. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118432/
Perry Building
Photograph of the front, the north side,on Lufkin Avenue, of the Perry building. The building has four floors and a basement. Grand opening February, 1950. Has been re-developed to accommodated offices, a restaurant, etc. The building is of a Moderne design. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118437/
North West Corner of the Courthouse Square
Photograph of north west corner of the courthouse square in down town Columbus, Texas. Walnut Street is also U.S.Highway 90. The Columbus State Bank on Milam Street is on the left. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118821/
First State Bank Building
Photograph of the First State Bank Building on the corner of Milam and Walnut Streets, U.S. Highway 90, in down town Columbus, Texas. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118827/
Milam and Walnut Streets looking north
Photograph of the intersection of Milam and Walnut in historic down town Columbus, Texas. Walnut Street is also U.S.Highway 90. First building on the left is the 1850 Brick Store House. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118828/
1891 Colorado County Courthouse THSC Marker
Photograph of THSC Marker for the 1891 Colorado County courthouse in down town Columbus, Texas. The marker is on the courthouse lawn and has a "courthouse history" sketch. Eugene Heiner was the original architect for the courthouse with a clock and bell tower. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118823/
Anderson County Courthouse
Photograph of upper column detail of the Classic Revival style Anderson county courthouse in Palestine Texas. The photograph shows the upper front corner of the east entrance. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118402/
THC Marker
Photograph of the THC marker for Governor Thomas Mitchell Campbell on the Anderson County courthouse lawn in Palestine, Texas. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118401/
Veterans' Memorial
Photograph of the Veterans' Memorial on the Anderson County Courthouse lawn in Palestine, Texas. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118406/
National Register Marker
Photograph of the National Resister marker for the Anderson county courthouse in Palestine, Texas texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118403/
South First Street
Photograph of looking south on South First Street to the Pines Theater.The area is the east side of the street, from the C.A. Pate building to the corner of East Shepherd Street. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth118445/
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST