Creator: Bell, Jim
Description: Photograph of an 1896 store building built by Charles Brunson next to his business in downtown Columbus, Texas. The upper front has a metal cornice, brick pilasters framing the windows, brick ledges, and string courses. The lower front has been modernized and is currently occupied by a store called The Bride's House.
Contributing Partner: Private Collection of Jim Bell