Creator: Bell, Jim
Description: Photograph of the 1892 Dallas County Courthouse, now the Old Red Museum in down town Dallas, Texas. Architect Maximillian Orlopp of Orlopp and Kusener, Little Rock, Arkansas in the Romanesque Revival style. The exterior is built of blue granite and red sandstone. The building has eight large turrets and two of the four terra cotta gargoyles still decorate the roof. Robert L. James was the contractor. View from south east at Commerce Street.
Contributing Partner: Private Collection of Jim Bell