You limited your search to:
- El ataque a Ciudad Juárez y los acontecimientos del 14 al 18 de junio. English.
- This piece was written to provide a firsthand account regarding the attack on Ciudad Juárez by Villistas and related events. It also provides information regarding the effects of the battle on El Paso, Texas and includes named civilian casualties. The official American response is also noted. The translation was probably done in the 1970s.
- Battery A on the Mexican Border
- This book is an account of Battery A of the Rhode Island National Guard and its activation on June 24, 1916, its travel to the U.S.-Mexico border, its activities until it was mustered out on November 2, 1916. They were stationed at Fort Bliss in El Paso, Texas, and also referred to their site as Camp Pershing. Includes a narrative description of their trip by train, their camp and training activities on the border. Also includes many reproductions of photographs of the troops and sites, cartoons, and a list of personnel.
- The revolution in Mexico.
- Printed copy of a speech given by William H. Burges, who was a prominent El Paso lawyer and businessman, in the presence of both Francisco Madero and General Juan Navarro. The speaker urges the audience to support the establishment of Madero’s government in Mexico.