You limited your search to:
- El conflicto personal de la revolución mexicana
- Provides an account of the personal conflict felt by the author regarding the Mexican Revolution and the ensuing reign of Venustiano Carranza. The pamphlet calls for an end to caudillos; however, it is sympathetic to Villa. Although written during Chocano’s travels to New Orleans, it was published in El Paso, Texas.
- Estudio sobre la cuestión agraria : proyecto de ley
- This government-produced work discusses land reform and tenure in Mexico. Completed on December 15th, 1914, the second part of this pamphlet outlines Rouaix and Novelo’s agrarian recommendations to the “First chief of the Constitutional Army, Charged with the Executive of the Nation,” Venustiano Carranza. Most significant is the call for a return to the ejido system for communal use of lands by villages in an effort to raise national productivity through effective land usage. Includes: Prontuario de las materias que comprende el proyecto de la nueva ley agraria (p. -39).
- Manifiesto del C. Gral Francisco Villa a la nación y documentos que justifican el desconocimiento del C. Venustiano Carranza como primer jefe de la revolución.
- Book with copies of communications between generals in the north of Mexico and the Carranza government.