You limited your search to:

 Collection: O. Henry Project
Flat files

Flat files

Date: 1915
Creator: unknown
Description: Oak flat files in four sections, stacked vertically. The base has four legs and there is a box top as well as 14 drawers with metal pulls. These files were used to store documents and maps at the Texas General Land Office around 1915.
Contributing Partner: Texas State Preservation Board
Flat files

Flat files

Date: 1900
Creator: unknown
Description: Oak flat files in three sections, stacked vertically. There are 15 drawers with metal pulls. These files were used to store documents maps at the Texas General Land Office around 1900.
Contributing Partner: Texas State Preservation Board
Flat files

Flat files

Date: 1915
Creator: unknown
Description: Wood flat files in three sections, stacked vertically. The base has four legs, box top and 15 drawers with metal pulls. These files were used to store documents and maps at the Texas General Land Office around 1915.
Contributing Partner: Texas State Preservation Board
Flat files

Flat files

Date: 1915
Creator: unknown
Description: Oak flat files in three sections, stacked vertically. There are paneled sides, box top, eight drawers with dark metal nameplates. These files were used to store documents and maps at the Texas General Land Office around 1915.
Contributing Partner: Texas State Preservation Board
Flat files

Flat files

Date: 1915
Creator: unknown
Description: Oak flat files in two sections, stacked vertically. There are paneled sides with 10 drawers and brass nameplates. These files were used to store documents and at the Texas General Land Office around 1915.
Contributing Partner: Texas State Preservation Board
Flat files

Flat files

Date: 1900
Creator: unknown
Description: Oak flat files in four sections, stacked vertically. The base has four legs and there are 12 drawers with metal pulls. These files were used to store maps at the General Land Office around 1900.
Contributing Partner: Texas State Preservation Board
[Lawrence K. Smoot]

[Lawrence K. Smoot]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Lawrence K. Smoot at his desk in the Texas Supreme Court, where for many years he was the editor (usually called ‘Reporter’) of the Supreme Court’s official publications of the Court’s opinions.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Presbyterian Church]

[Presbyterian Church]

Date: undated
Creator: unknown
Description: The Presbyterian Church at Lavaca and Sixth Streets where William Sydney Porter and Athol Estes sang in the choir.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
[Smoot House]

[Smoot House]

Date: undated
Creator: unknown
Description: The Smoot home at 1316 West Sixth Street, where William Sydney Porter and Athol Estes were married by Dr. R. K. Smoot, pastor of the Southern Presbyterian Church where Will and Athol sang in the choir.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
FIRST PREV 18 19 20 21 22 NEXT LAST