You limited your search to:
- [J. L. Patton, Jr. Holding Award]
- Photograph of J. L. Patton, Jr. and an unidentified woman holding a plaque. It reads: "With sincere appreciation to Dr. J. Leslie Patton, Jr. For your loyalty to our organization, our schools and community. March 21, 1961. By Second Dallas Association for Childhood Education. Lillie Ruth Franklin, President. Jimmie T. Brashear, Advisor."
- [J. L. Patton, Jr. Testimonial Dinner Ticket]
- Ticket with text and printed signature. The text reads: "The J. L. Patton, Jr. Testimonial Dinner. Friday, December 14, 1962 Dallas Memorial Auditorium 8:00 p.m. $5.00". At the left, along the short side is printed: "No. 537".
- [Photograph of Dr. J. Leslie Patton]
- Photograph of Dr. J. Leslie Patton, posing in a suit and tie.
- A Testimonial for a Man of Deeds, Dr. J. L. Patton, Jr.
- A Testimonial for a Man of Deeds, Dr. J. L. Patton, Jr. Image of a man and text. Text reads "A TESTIMONIAL for a MAN of DEEDS. DR. J.L.PATTON, JR. ... a teacher, a civic leader, and a Christian gentleman. A man who essays dignity, courage, and honor. December 14, 1962 8:00 p.m. MEMORIAL AUDITORIUM DALLAS, TEXAS"