Date: May 2010
Description: Photograph of a red granite plaque attached the side of a white clapboard building. The plaque reads "Cedar Springs United Methodist Church. This building was erected in 1898, after many years of worship in private homes and under brush arbors. It was built out of love of God and man."
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association