You limited your search to:

 Language: English
 Collection: Palo Pinto County Album
[Cedar Springs United Methodist Church Plaque]

[Cedar Springs United Methodist Church Plaque]

Date: May 2010
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a red granite plaque attached the side of a white clapboard building. The plaque reads "Cedar Springs United Methodist Church. This building was erected in 1898, after many years of worship in private homes and under brush arbors. It was built out of love of God and man."
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[The Zonta Club of Mineral Wells--a Program, 1994]

[The Zonta Club of Mineral Wells--a Program, 1994]

Date: January 20, 1994
Creator: unknown
Description: A program from the January 1994 Zonta International meeting in Mineral Wells honoring the distinguished women graduates of Mineral Wells High School. The mark "/MWSCH (3)" invites interpretation.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[J. C. McQuerry House]

[J. C. McQuerry House]

Date: May 25, 1986
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a wooden two-story house with a veranda. The house has a brown shingle roof and is painted cream. A stone chimney is visible on the roof to the right. Two green potted plants flank the entrance stairway, and a group of chairs sit on either side of the door. A couch is located on the left side of the veranda and a swing hangs from the right.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[J. C. McQuerry House]

[J. C. McQuerry House]

Date: 1985~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a photograph lying on cement. The photo features a wooden two-story house across a road from a lot with a wire fence.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Joe Johnson's Log Cabin]

[Joe Johnson's Log Cabin]

Date: 1985
Creator: Price, Jean
Description: Photograph of a derelict log cabin that belonged to a man named Joe Johnson. The small building has a tin roof that has been pulled up at one corner. The building is raised from its foundation by bricks under its corners. A contemporary building can be seen in the background to the right.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
The Fiftieth Reunion of the Graduating Class of 1934

The Fiftieth Reunion of the Graduating Class of 1934

Date: June 28, 1984
Creator: unknown
Description: This picture reproduces a newspaper clipping that reports the fiftieth reunion of the 1934 class from Mineral Wells High School. It was published in the Mineral Wells Index on June 28, 1984.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[Article Regarding Homecoming and Reunion at the Palo Pinto School]

[Article Regarding Homecoming and Reunion at the Palo Pinto School]

Date: May 30, 1973
Creator: McDonald, Beulah
Description: Article regarding a reunion for former teachers and students of the Palo Pinto School, including location and a list of event officers. A brief history of the school is included.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Letter from Beulah McDonald to the Editor of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, May 30, 1975]

[Letter from Beulah McDonald to the Editor of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, May 30, 1975]

Date: May 30, 1973
Creator: McDonald, Beulah
Description: Letter from Beulah McDonald to the editor of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram asking for advertising space for the annual homecoming and reunion at the Palo Pinto School.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[A Mineral Wells High School Commencement Program of 1968]

[A Mineral Wells High School Commencement Program of 1968]

Date: May 24, 1968
Creator: unknown
Description: A Commencement program from Mineral Wells High School, that took place on May 24, 1968. Note its small size, as shown by the ruler next to it.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[Vehicles Parked in Front of Gordon Drug Store]

[Vehicles Parked in Front of Gordon Drug Store]

Date: 1960~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of automobiles parked in front of a building with "Gordon Drug Complete Drug Service" written on a sign hanging over the door. A Coca-Cola sign hangs above the sign.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST