You limited your search to:
- Baker Hotel Menu
- An October 1929 menu from the Stephen F. Austin Hotel, a "Baker Hotel" (in Austin, Texas), similar to the one that opened in Mineral Wells in 1929 is shown here.
- A Brief History or a Statement of Facts of Mineral Wells, Texas
- A booklet about the history of Mineral Wells, Texas, from 1881 to 1921.
- [Mineral Wells High School Concert Band]
- This picture, showing the concert band of the Mineral Wells High School Marching Band (standing on the steps of the school) was taken around 1922. James Walker Calvert is on the top row at the far right. Mr. Brunswick, the bandleader, is on the front row at the far left. Ellis White is the trombone player on the left. See also "Mineral Wells High School Marching Band."
- [R.L. Polk & Co.'s Mineral Wells City Directory, 1920]
- The city directory for Mineral Wells, 1920, embraces a complete alphabetical list of business firms and private citizens; a directory of city and county officials, churches, public and private schools, banks, asylums, hospitals, commercial bodies, secret societies, street and avenue guide, etc.