You limited your search to:

 Collection: Palo Pinto County Album
[Photograph of the Hexagon Hotel]

[Photograph of the Hexagon Hotel]

Date: 1950~
Creator: Howell, M. A.
Description: Photograph of the Hexagon Hotel in Mineral Wells, Texas. The hotel is situated beside a road next to a smaller buildings. It has four stories, multiple porches, and multiple gables with windows.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Drawn Map of Palo Pinto Square]

[Drawn Map of Palo Pinto Square]

Date: unknown
Creator: Perkins, Grace
Description: Map of Palo Pinto Square from 1872 to 1882. This map depicts buildings and streets in the area as a series of labeled rectangles.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
Gordon Celebration of Palo Pinto County Centennial

Gordon Celebration of Palo Pinto County Centennial

Date: May 1957
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a horse-drawn covered wagon that has a banner that reads "Palo Pinto County Centennial" on its side. Children and a woman wearing a prairie dress are riding on the wagon. Two boys wearing cowboy hats are sitting on a horse to the wagon's side. Houses are visible in the background.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Celebration in Mingus, Texas]

[Celebration in Mingus, Texas]

Date: 1900~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a brass band standing with their instruments in front of citizens of Mingus, Texas. The band members are wearing white caps and uniforms. A group of men and women stand behind them to the left. Buildings are visible in the background, including an unfinished brick building in the center.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Hexagon Hotel Booklet]

[Hexagon Hotel Booklet]

Date: unknown
Creator: Howell, M. A.
Description: Booklet containing two photographs of the Hexagon Hotel, as well as a series of architectural drawings of its floor plan.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Inside of Joe Johnson's Log Cabin]

[Inside of Joe Johnson's Log Cabin]

Date: 1985
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the interior of a derelict log cabin that belonged to a man named Joe Johnson. Light streams in from many holes between the beams. A pile of beams lie across the threshold of a door on the left. Jugs, bricks and other debris lie in front of a stone hearth at the center of the photo.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
Mineral Wells Street Scene

Mineral Wells Street Scene

Date: 1950~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a street intersection in Mineral Wells, Texas. A single traffic light hangs over the intersection, and vehicles can be seen behind and in front. Cars and power lines are located on the street alongside businesses in the background.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Flyer for the Crazy Radio Gang]

[Flyer for the Crazy Radio Gang]

Date: 1930~
Creator: unknown
Description: Flyer for the Crazy Radio Gang, featuring the faces of cast members in eleven oval frames. The men are identified from the top left as Hal Collins, Frank Dinkins, Francis Quinn, Frank McMordie, Johnny Jordan, Conrad Brady, Guy Woodward, Maurice Pendery, Dale Woodward, Jack Amlung, and two blackface characters called Sugar Cane and February.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
Mr. Slaughter

Mr. Slaughter

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of balding and mustached man wearing a jacket, white collared shirt, and bow tie.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Cedar Springs United Methodist Church]

[Cedar Springs United Methodist Church]

Date: May 2010
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Cedar Springs United Methodist Church in Palo Pinto County, Texas. The white clapboard building has a triangular awning with an image of a cross. Below the awning is a set of double doors that are flanked by fieldstone columns. To the left of the door is a sign depicting a cross draped with a red cloth.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association