You limited your search to:

 Collection: Palo Pinto County Album
Police Officer with Prisoner

Police Officer with Prisoner

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a uniformed police officer holding the arm of a man wearing a hat and jacket. They are standing in front of an open door which contains a barred cell.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[J. C. McQuerry House]

[J. C. McQuerry House]

Date: May 25, 1986
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a wooden two-story house with a veranda. The house has a brown shingle roof and is painted cream. A stone chimney is visible on the roof to the right. Two green potted plants flank the entrance stairway, and a group of chairs sit on either side of the door. A couch is located on the left side of the veranda and a swing hangs from the right.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
Bean Robinson Cattle Crossing North of Palo Pinto

Bean Robinson Cattle Crossing North of Palo Pinto

Date: 1938~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Jean Robinson and his cowboys crossing the Brazos River with a herd of cattle north of Palo Pinto, Texas. Many of the animals are still on the shore under the trees.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
Hittson House on the 101 Ranch

Hittson House on the 101 Ranch

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Hittson House on the grounds of the 101 Ranch near Palo Pinto, Texas. The wooden house has a chimney rising from its center, a tree growing to its left, and a barbed wire fence in the foreground.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Gordon with Railroad Tracks]

[Gordon with Railroad Tracks]

Date: 1905~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the unpaved streets and wooden buildings of the town of Gordon. A church lies at the end of the road to the right. A pair of railroad tracks run across the left to right side of the photo. Hills can be seen in the background.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Photograph of the Hexagon Hotel]

[Photograph of the Hexagon Hotel]

Date: 1950~
Creator: Howell, M. A.
Description: Photograph of the Hexagon Hotel in Mineral Wells, Texas. The hotel is situated beside a road next to a smaller buildings. It has four stories, multiple porches, and multiple gables with windows.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Drawn Map of Palo Pinto Square]

[Drawn Map of Palo Pinto Square]

Date: unknown
Creator: Perkins, Grace
Description: Map of Palo Pinto Square from 1872 to 1882. This map depicts buildings and streets in the area as a series of labeled rectangles.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[People Riding in Circles While Holding Flags]

[People Riding in Circles While Holding Flags]

Date: Summer 1944
Creator: Skeet Richardson Photos
Description: Photograph of a group of people riding in circles on top of horses. Several of them are holding flags. They are standing outdoors on a fenced-in earthen area. Pennants are hanging from lines attached to power lines.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
Gordon Celebration of Palo Pinto County Centennial

Gordon Celebration of Palo Pinto County Centennial

Date: May 1957
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a horse-drawn covered wagon that has a banner that reads "Palo Pinto County Centennial" on its side. Children and a woman wearing a prairie dress are riding on the wagon. Two boys wearing cowboy hats are sitting on a horse to the wagon's side. Houses are visible in the background.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Celebration in Mingus, Texas]

[Celebration in Mingus, Texas]

Date: 1900~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a brass band standing with their instruments in front of citizens of Mingus, Texas. The band members are wearing white caps and uniforms. A group of men and women stand behind them to the left. Buildings are visible in the background, including an unfinished brick building in the center.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association