You limited your search to:

 Collection: Palo Pinto County Album
[Flyer for the Crazy Radio Gang]

[Flyer for the Crazy Radio Gang]

Date: 1930~
Creator: unknown
Description: Flyer for the Crazy Radio Gang, featuring the faces of cast members in eleven oval frames. The men are identified from the top left as Hal Collins, Frank Dinkins, Francis Quinn, Frank McMordie, Johnny Jordan, Conrad Brady, Guy Woodward, Maurice Pendery, Dale Woodward, Jack Amlung, and two blackface characters called Sugar Cane and February.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
Mr. Slaughter

Mr. Slaughter

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of balding and mustached man wearing a jacket, white collared shirt, and bow tie.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Cedar Springs United Methodist Church]

[Cedar Springs United Methodist Church]

Date: May 2010
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Cedar Springs United Methodist Church in Palo Pinto County, Texas. The white clapboard building has a triangular awning with an image of a cross. Below the awning is a set of double doors that are flanked by fieldstone columns. To the left of the door is a sign depicting a cross draped with a red cloth.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Three Men in a Saloon]

[Three Men in a Saloon]

Date: 1904~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of three men inside of a saloon. Two men wearing hats lean against a bar covered with glasses filled with alcohol. A younger man sits in a chair in front of the others. A striped keg with "Grand Prize St. Louis 1904" written on its side stands to the left.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Cedar Springs United Methodist Church]

[Cedar Springs United Methodist Church]

Date: May 2010
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Cedar Springs United Methodist Church in Palo Pinto County, Texas. The white clapboard building has a triangular awning with an image of a cross. Below the awning is a set of double doors that are flanked by fieldstone columns. To the left of the door is a sign depicting a cross draped with a red cloth. A smaller door with an awning appears beside a window to the left.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
Palo Pinto School

Palo Pinto School

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a group of young girls and a schoolmistress standing in front of the Palo Pinto School. The school's walls are made of uneven stones. Two windows appear behind the girls, with two broken windowpanes on the left window. The reverse side of the photo's mat contains a list of names of those present.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Rocks of Lovers' Retreat]

[Rocks of Lovers' Retreat]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of rocks hanging over still water at Lovers' Retreat in Mineral Wells, Texas. Two men can be seen standing on rocks to the right, while two indistinct figures appear in the water.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Trolley Car Number 137 and Crew]

[Trolley Car Number 137 and Crew]

Date: 1910~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of two uniformed men standing at the entrance of a trolley car labeled "137." The man standing on the vehicle's lower step is wearing a coin belt, while the man standing in the doorway holds a trolley controller handle.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Boyd Campbell and a Woman at Lovers' Retreat]

[Boyd Campbell and a Woman at Lovers' Retreat]

Date: 1924
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Boyd Campbell sitting on a rock beside a woman. They are positioned under a looming rock face at Lovers' Retreat.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Man Standing on Top of "Hell's Gate"]

[Man Standing on Top of "Hell's Gate"]

Date: 1905~
Creator: Randall, H. A.
Description: Photograph of a man named Wilson standing at the top of a cliff called "Hell's Gate." Vegetation and a dirt path are visible below him.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association