You limited your search to:

 Collection: Palo Pinto County Album
["Dump" and Eldridge Clark with Children]

["Dump" and Eldridge Clark with Children]

Date: 1940~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of "Dump" and Eldridge Clark standing in front of a car while holding young boys. The two men are wearing garrison caps and U.S. Army uniforms. A building with the word "Sinclaire" written on its entry arch is visible behind the car.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
Famous Well by Lake Pinto

Famous Well by Lake Pinto

Date: January 10, 1919
Creator: A. F. Weaver Photography
Description: Photograph of a brick building with three columns holding up an overhang. To the left of this building is a tin building with "Famous Well" written on a plank beside its door. Trees cover a rocky hill behind the buildings.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
The Fiftieth Reunion of the Graduating Class of 1934

The Fiftieth Reunion of the Graduating Class of 1934

Date: June 28, 1984
Creator: unknown
Description: This picture reproduces a newspaper clipping that reports the fiftieth reunion of the 1934 class from Mineral Wells High School. It was published in the Mineral Wells Index on June 28, 1984.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
The First Anniversary of the Aviation Engineer Force Activation

The First Anniversary of the Aviation Engineer Force Activation

Date: April 10, 1952
Creator: Daniel Photography
Description: Troops and spectators celebrate the first anniversary of Aviation Engineer Force Activation at Wolters Air Force Base on April 10, 1952, with Colonel A.B. Campfield, the Commander of Troops; Brigadier General H.W. Ehrgott, Commanding; Colonel Philip G. Kemp, the Base Commander.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
First Baptist Church and Tabernacle

First Baptist Church and Tabernacle

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the First Baptist Church of Santo, Texas, a single-story stone building with an awning over its entrance. A shorter building with a shingled roof stands to the right.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[The First Palo Pinto Methodist Church]

[The First Palo Pinto Methodist Church]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the first Methodist church in Palo Pinto, Texas. The clapboard building has double doors, peeling paint on its outer walls, and a belfry.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Flyer for the Crazy Radio Gang]

[Flyer for the Crazy Radio Gang]

Date: 1930~
Creator: unknown
Description: Flyer for the Crazy Radio Gang, featuring the faces of cast members in eleven oval frames. The men are identified from the top left as Hal Collins, Frank Dinkins, Francis Quinn, Frank McMordie, Johnny Jordan, Conrad Brady, Guy Woodward, Maurice Pendery, Dale Woodward, Jack Amlung, and two blackface characters called Sugar Cane and February.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Four Men on Wynn Mountain]

[Four Men on Wynn Mountain]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of four men sitting on a railing along the side of a dirt road on Wynn Mountain near Mineral Wells, Texas.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Fourth of July Celebrants on the Brazos River]

[Fourth of July Celebrants on the Brazos River]

Date: 1902-07-04~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a group of men, women, and children arranged in several raked rows and posing for a photo. The group is located in a forested area and is positioned behind two kettles and a bucket. A handwritten note on the back indicates that they are celebrating the fourth of July.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Front of the Palo Pinto School]

[Front of the Palo Pinto School]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the two-story brick Palo Pinto School. There are two rows of windows and a chimney can be seen at either side of the building. A tree grows in front of the school's entrance. A wood and wire fence is partially visible to the left and right in the foreground.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association