You limited your search to:

 County: Palo Pinto County, TX
 Collection: Palo Pinto County Album
The First Anniversary of the Aviation Engineer Force Activation

The First Anniversary of the Aviation Engineer Force Activation

Date: April 10, 1952
Creator: Daniel Photography
Description: Troops and spectators celebrate the first anniversary of Aviation Engineer Force Activation at Wolters Air Force Base on April 10, 1952, with Colonel A.B. Campfield, the Commander of Troops; Brigadier General H.W. Ehrgott, Commanding; Colonel Philip G. Kemp, the Base Commander.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
First Baptist Church and Tabernacle

First Baptist Church and Tabernacle

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the First Baptist Church of Santo, Texas, a single-story stone building with an awning over its entrance. A shorter building with a shingled roof stands to the right.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[The First Palo Pinto Methodist Church]

[The First Palo Pinto Methodist Church]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the first Methodist church in Palo Pinto, Texas. The clapboard building has double doors, peeling paint on its outer walls, and a belfry.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Flyer for the Crazy Radio Gang]

[Flyer for the Crazy Radio Gang]

Date: 1930~
Creator: unknown
Description: Flyer for the Crazy Radio Gang, featuring the faces of cast members in eleven oval frames. The men are identified from the top left as Hal Collins, Frank Dinkins, Francis Quinn, Frank McMordie, Johnny Jordan, Conrad Brady, Guy Woodward, Maurice Pendery, Dale Woodward, Jack Amlung, and two blackface characters called Sugar Cane and February.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Four Men on Wynn Mountain]

[Four Men on Wynn Mountain]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of four men sitting on a railing along the side of a dirt road on Wynn Mountain near Mineral Wells, Texas.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Fourth of July Celebrants on the Brazos River]

[Fourth of July Celebrants on the Brazos River]

Date: 1902-07-04~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a group of men, women, and children arranged in several raked rows and posing for a photo. The group is located in a forested area and is positioned behind two kettles and a bucket. A handwritten note on the back indicates that they are celebrating the fourth of July.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Front of the Palo Pinto School]

[Front of the Palo Pinto School]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the two-story brick Palo Pinto School. There are two rows of windows and a chimney can be seen at either side of the building. A tree grows in front of the school's entrance. A wood and wire fence is partially visible to the left and right in the foreground.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[G. L. Rice & Co. General Store]

[G. L. Rice & Co. General Store]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of G. L. Rice & Co. General Merchandise store in Strawn, Texas. The two-story brick building has an awning over its opening on the right. The name of the business is painted onto its side. "I. O. O. F." is written over the awning. A man is standing on the roof of an incomplete building in the background. Another man stands next to a pile of building materials
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[G. W. McDonald's Dry Goods Store]

[G. W. McDonald's Dry Goods Store]

Date: 1890~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of G. W. McDonald's dry goods store, a two-story stone building. Three arched windows are arranged over a covered porch. A fire escape appears on the side of the building.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Garve Taylor's Store]

[Garve Taylor's Store]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Garve Taylor's store on a street corner. The corrugated metal building has a front largely comprised of windows. A Coca Cola advertisement is painted on the side of the building.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association