You limited your search to:

 Collection: Palo Pinto County Album
[Fourth of July Celebrants on the Brazos River]

[Fourth of July Celebrants on the Brazos River]

Date: 1902-07-04~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a group of men, women, and children arranged in several raked rows and posing for a photo. The group is located in a forested area and is positioned behind two kettles and a bucket. A handwritten note on the back indicates that they are celebrating the fourth of July.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Front of the Palo Pinto School]

[Front of the Palo Pinto School]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the two-story brick Palo Pinto School. There are two rows of windows and a chimney can be seen at either side of the building. A tree grows in front of the school's entrance. A wood and wire fence is partially visible to the left and right in the foreground.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[G. L. Rice & Co. General Store]

[G. L. Rice & Co. General Store]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of G. L. Rice & Co. General Merchandise store in Strawn, Texas. The two-story brick building has an awning over its opening on the right. The name of the business is painted onto its side. "I. O. O. F." is written over the awning. A man is standing on the roof of an incomplete building in the background. Another man stands next to a pile of building materials
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[G. W. McDonald's Dry Goods Store]

[G. W. McDonald's Dry Goods Store]

Date: 1890~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of G. W. McDonald's dry goods store, a two-story stone building. Three arched windows are arranged over a covered porch. A fire escape appears on the side of the building.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Garve Taylor's Store]

[Garve Taylor's Store]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Garve Taylor's store on a street corner. The corrugated metal building has a front largely comprised of windows. A Coca Cola advertisement is painted on the side of the building.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Gordon Baptist Church]

[Gordon Baptist Church]

Date: 1920~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Gordon Baptist Church, a clapboard church building with a belfry.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Gordon Building]

[Gordon Building]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a stone building with "Gordon" written over a set of double doors. The paint is peeling off of the doors. A small round sign that reads "Texas Power Lines" appears above the doors.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
Gordon Celebration of Palo Pinto County Centennial

Gordon Celebration of Palo Pinto County Centennial

Date: May 1957
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a horse-drawn covered wagon that has a banner that reads "Palo Pinto County Centennial" on its side. Children and a woman wearing a prairie dress are riding on the wagon. Two boys wearing cowboy hats are sitting on a horse to the wagon's side. Houses are visible in the background.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
Gordon Centennial 1957

Gordon Centennial 1957

Date: May 1957
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a group of people outside of two buildings during the centennial celebration of Gordon, Texas. Two men stand in the foreground with a small wagon that is being pulled by small cattle. Men are riding horses behind this wagon. Women can be seen riding in the wooden bed of a truck to the left.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Grassy Ridge School 7th Grade Class]

[Grassy Ridge School 7th Grade Class]

Date: 1924
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of three rows of children positioned against a brick wall with two windows. They are arranged in three rows, with a row of girls standing in the back and middle and boys sitting in front. The class' teacher, Morris Jennings, is wearing a black suit and stands behind the children in the center. A label with related information is taped to the top of the photo.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association