You limited your search to:

 Collection: Palo Pinto County Album
[Inside of Joe Johnson's Log Cabin]

[Inside of Joe Johnson's Log Cabin]

Date: 1985
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the interior of a derelict log cabin that belonged to a man named Joe Johnson. Light streams in from many holes between the beams. A pile of beams lie across the threshold of a door on the left. Jugs, bricks and other debris lie in front of a stone hearth at the center of the photo.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Inspiration Point]

[Inspiration Point]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: The view from Inspiration Point, overlooking the Brazos River seven miles south of Mineral Wells. Billy Sunday, a popular evangelical preacher in America, visited Mineral Wells in 1900. He exclaimed "This is an inspiration!" when he saw the beautiful scenery south of the town. He unwittingly gave the Point its name.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library
[Interior of C. E. Turner's Pharmacy]

[Interior of C. E. Turner's Pharmacy]

Date: 1900~
Creator: Evans, Daniel W.
Description: Photograph of the interior of Charles Turner's pharmacy in Mineral Wells, Texas. Bottles and boxes line the walls of the store. A woman wearing a dress and a hat, a man wearing a vest, and a teenage boy are standing in the background.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[J. C. McQuerry House]

[J. C. McQuerry House]

Date: 1985~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a photograph lying on cement. The photo features a wooden two-story house across a road from a lot with a wire fence.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[J. C. McQuerry House]

[J. C. McQuerry House]

Date: May 25, 1986
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a wooden two-story house with a veranda. The house has a brown shingle roof and is painted cream. A stone chimney is visible on the roof to the right. Two green potted plants flank the entrance stairway, and a group of chairs sit on either side of the door. A couch is located on the left side of the veranda and a swing hangs from the right.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
The J. G. Bump Home

The J. G. Bump Home

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a two-story clapboard house with a chimney stack rising out of the center of its' gabled roof. There is a small porch and veranda at the entrance that uses logs as supports. A slip of paper with a handwritten note that reads "The J. G. Bump Home Brad, Tx" is taped to the bottom of the photo mat.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
Jim on the Post

Jim on the Post

Date: February 16, 1905
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a man standing at the top of a cliff over a forested area. A horse is grazing at the base of the cliff.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Joe and Rindy Bradford in Their General Store]

[Joe and Rindy Bradford in Their General Store]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Joe and Rindy Bradford standing on either side of a crate labeled "Kuhn's Butter-Nut Bread, Mineral Wells, Tex." An older man sitting at a table behind them. Shelves with a variety of products line the walls of the store.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Joe Johnson's Log Cabin]

[Joe Johnson's Log Cabin]

Date: 1985
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a derelict log cabin that belonged to a man named Joe Johnson. A chimney built with stone blocks stands against the building to the left. Tin roofing is pulled back from the left corner of the roof exposing beams underneath.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association
[Joe Johnson's Log Cabin]

[Joe Johnson's Log Cabin]

Date: 1985
Creator: Price, Jean
Description: Photograph of a derelict log cabin that belonged to a man named Joe Johnson. The small building has a tin roof that has been pulled up at one corner. The building is raised from its foundation by bricks under its corners. A contemporary building can be seen in the background to the right.
Contributing Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association