You limited your search to:

 Collection: Rescuing Texas History, 2006
109 E. Spring

109 E. Spring

Date: June 1991
Creator: Hardy, Heck, Moore
Description: Photograph of a red-brick building located at 109 E. Spring in Palestine, Texas. The windows have logos for Toledo Finance and a sign over the door says "Toledo Loans." On the left of the building, an alley with a fire escape and part of a white stone building are visible.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library
[110 E. Davis]

[110 E. Davis]

Date: June 1991
Creator: Hardy, Heck, Moore
Description: Photograph of 110 E. Davis taken from the road. Photo was taken for the Historic Resources Survey of Palestine, Texas 1989-1991.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library
[110 E. Pine]

[110 E. Pine]

Date: June 1991
Creator: Hardy, Heck, Moore
Description: Photograph of the front of a blue, modified L-plan house located at 110 E. Pine in Palestine, Texas. It has Queen Anne-style trim on the gable end and around the porch.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library
[111 Angelina - Pentecom LLC]

[111 Angelina - Pentecom LLC]

Date: February 1993
Creator: Moore, David
Description: Located at the northwest corner of Angelina and Royall streets, it was at one time the Medical Center Pharmacy. As of August 2006, the building houses the offices of Pentecom LLC.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library
[111 E. Pine]

[111 E. Pine]

Date: June 1991
Creator: Hardy, Heck, Moore
Description: Photograph of the front and east side of a one-story house located at 111 E. Pine in Palestine, Texas. The house is located on a hill and is made of red brick with a front porch that wraps around one corner of the house.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library
[111 E. Pine]

[111 E. Pine]

Date: June 1991
Creator: Hardy, Heck, Moore
Description: Photograph of the front and west side of a house at 111 E. Pine in Palestine, Texas. The house is made of red brick and is located on a slight hill.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library
[111 W. Spring]

[111 W. Spring]

Date: June 1991
Creator: Hardy, Heck, Moore
Description: Photograph of the front of "The Hinzie Building" located at 111 W. Spring in Palestine, Texas. It is a two-story, white, brick building with Victorian Italianate-style embellishments, including segmented-arched hoodmolds, quoins along the side of the front, and an elaborately detailed parapet.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library
[112-114 W. Dallas - Duplex]

[112-114 W. Dallas - Duplex]

Date: June 1991
Creator: Hardy, Heck, Moore
Description: Photograph of 14 W. Dallas taken from the road. Photo was taken for the Historic Resources Survey of Palestine, Texas 1989-1991. Most of the city’s modified L-plan houses have Queen Anne-style features; however, this modest dwelling has a wrap-around porch with Doric columns that are suggestive of the Classical Revival style. The duplex has changed little since its construction and remains a good example of a vernacular house of the early 20th century. According to city directories, this houses were occupied by a rapid succession of renters during their early years. Some of these included G.S. Bryant, a superintendent at the Palestine Oil Mill Fertilizer Company, and his wife Sallie, in 1926; Webster H. and Ola Connor in 1935; and C.B. Blanakin, a brakeman for Missouri Pacific, and his wife Beatrice, in 1941.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library
[112-114 W. Dallas - Duplex]

[112-114 W. Dallas - Duplex]

Date: June 1991
Creator: Hardy, Heck, Moore
Description: Photograph of 14 W. Dallas taken from the road. Photo was taken for the Historic Resources Survey of Palestine, Texas 1989-1991. Most of the city’s modified L-plan houses have Queen Anne-style features; however, this modest dwelling has a wrap-around porch with Doric columns that are suggestive of the Classical Revival style. The duplex has changed little since its construction and remains a good example of a vernacular house of the early 20th century. According to city directories, this houses were occupied by a rapid succession of renters during their early years. Some of these included G.S. Bryant, a superintendent at the Palestine Oil Mill Fertilizer Company, and his wife Sallie, in 1926; Webster H. and Ola Connor in 1935; and C.B. Blanakin, a brakeman for Missouri Pacific, and his wife Beatrice, in 1941.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library
112 E. Reagan

112 E. Reagan

Date: June 1991
Creator: Hardy, Heck, Moore
Description: Photograph of a white two-story house with dark trim, located at 112 E. Reagan, in Palestine, texas.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library