You limited your search to:

  Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
 Resource Type: Photograph
 County: Val Verde County, TX
 Collection: Rescuing Texas History, 2007
[Alderhold Home - East 2nd Street]

[Alderhold Home - East 2nd Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Rock house in poor condition in 1976 and owned by O. J. White.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Armstrong House - 821 Spring]

[Armstrong House - 821 Spring]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame. See Louise Gylmer - J. Kurchiville.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Block Home - a - End of East Strickland Street]

[Block Home - a - End of East Strickland Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe built in 1890s.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Block Home - End of East Strickland Street]

[Block Home - End of East Strickland Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe built in 1890s.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Bob Burdett Grocery -- Main Street]

[Bob Burdett Grocery -- Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1928 of brick to serve as a grocery store for Bob Burdett (reportedly a general in Pancho Villa's army). Used as an appliance store in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Bochat Home - 400 Nicholson Street]

[Bochat Home - 400 Nicholson Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe and plaster.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Brown Home - Losoya]

[Brown Home - Losoya]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe home built about 1900 for Mr. and Mrs. Brown (Hattie) who, reportedly, came to Fort Clark in Brackettville as General Mackenzie's cook in the 1870s then moved to Del Rio with her husband who helped build the railroad. Owned in 1976 by Jossie Mae Hamilton.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Business stores - South Main Street]

[Business stores - South Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Three storefronts built in 1920s, housing Photo Mile on south end and Muter Taxidermist in center; scheduled for demolition in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Cadena Blacksmith Shop - 112 Canal Street]

[Cadena Blacksmith Shop - 112 Canal Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Hernan Cadena built and began his blacksmith shop in the 1890s and later provided service to the new automobiles. Owned by Hernan Cadena Jr. in 1976. Still standing as is in 2008.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Cameron Lumber Company - Corner of Dignowity and Pierce Streets]

[Cameron Lumber Company - Corner of Dignowity and Pierce Streets]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in early 1900s, possibly American-Western style.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST