You limited your search to:

 Resource Type: Photograph
 County: Val Verde County, TX
 Collection: Rescuing Texas History, 2007
[Dr. Rose Home - 509 Spring Street]

[Dr. Rose Home - 509 Spring Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Originally one-story rock home; 2nd story frame added by Parker family then remodeled; owned by Elvis Stewart in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Dr. Rose Home - 1100 Griner]

[Dr. Rose Home - 1100 Griner]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Plaster. Owned by Tully Shahan in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Duke Home - 108 East Broadway]

[Duke Home - 108 East Broadway]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Victorian style home used as an office in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Early Pafford Home - 201 East Pafford]

[Early Pafford Home - 201 East Pafford]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Ellis Home - Spring Street]

[Ellis Home - Spring Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Perry Ellis built home in the early 1900s; it was for sale in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Everett House - 501 East Garfield]

[Everett House - 501 East Garfield]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame. Owned by Mabel Deaton in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[F. C. Blaine Home -- Broadway Street]

[F. C. Blaine Home -- Broadway Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Reportedly home built by F. C. Blaine in the 1880s who sold it to Mr. Ware (who had built the "Opera House" in 1886, later known as "Rita Theatre" and later as "Paul Poag Theatre"); First Church of Christ Scientist owned home at time of photo. Later note on survey says the building was "destroyed 1978."
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Fawcett Home - a - 416 Spring Street]

[Fawcett Home - a - 416 Spring Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Rancher E. K. Fawcett from Loma Alta built this lumber home plastered with stucco sometime between 1883-1900. His daugher, Mrs. Dan Finegan, owned the home in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Fawcett Home - b - 416 Spring Street]

[Fawcett Home - b - 416 Spring Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Rancher E. K. Fawcett from Loma Alta built this lumber home plastered with stucco sometime between 1883-1900. His daugher, Mrs. Dan Finegan, owned the home in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Foster Home (W. H. Mason) - a - 123 Hudson Drive]

[Foster Home (W. H. Mason) - a - 123 Hudson Drive]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Two story house built in 1908 for W. H. Mason; wood with plaster finish; wood beams carved and shipped from Italy; hand-painted tile floors with wrought iron trim throughout. Reportedly sulphur well in backyard used for baths. Harold Plocek owns in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission