Date: c. 1900 - 1910
Description: View of the north side of Fifth Street in downtown Clifton, Texas. The building in the foreground is on the southeast corner of Avenue D and 5th Street and was destroyed by fire on December 23, 1905. The Clifton Record newspaper office can be seen on the left side of this building. The building in the background is on the southwest corner of Avenue D and 5th Street.
Contributing Partner: Bosque County Historical Commission