Date: January 1, 1958
Creator: Douglass, Neal
Description: Aerial shot of steel frame structure of TEC building. Brazos St is on the lower right and 14th on the lower left. The Swedish Central Methodist Church (State purchased and demolished in the 1950s, as state administration grew and government complex spread). In the center of photograph note steeple of Gethsemane Lutheran Church (15th and Congress; above the TEC building), to the left St. Austin's Catholic Church steeple (20th and Guadalupe) and the Goodall Wooten Dormitory to the right. The University campus on the top right.
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library