You limited your search to:
- [Men and Women on the Bank of the Port Arthur Canal]
- Photograph of the canal in Port Arthur, Texas. Men and women stand along the shore. Boats are pulled over to the shore. The Revenue Cutter "Windom" is in the background.
- [The Physeter Macrocephalus Sperm Whale]
- Color postcard depicting the Physeter Macrocephalus Sperm Whale beached near Beaumont, Texas. The description on the back of the postcard reads, "This Physeter Macrocephalus Sperm Whale was caught in the Gulf of Mexico 35 miles from Beaumont Texas. His dimensions are: Length 63 feet 6 inches.; Width if tail 16 feet 7 inches; Circumference of snout at end 31 feet; Circumference at back of eyes 37 feet; Length of lower jaw 10 feet 10 inches." Correspondence on the card reads, "Hello! mama, Roll-over is it finest place you ever saw. We went bathing as soon as we got here. Tell Charlie hello for me/ Blanche" It is addressed to Mrs. W.E. Reynolds, 1345 Magnolia Ave., Beaumont, Texas and is postmarked Caplan, Texas on July 3, 1921.
- [Rainbow & Veteran's Memorial Bridges]
- Color photo postcard picturing the new Veteran's Memorial Bridge in front of the older Rainbow Bridge. These bridges connect Bridge City and Port Arthur, Texas over the Neches River. Written on the back of the card, "Twin bridges span the Neches River connecting Bridg City & Port Arthur. The cable-stayed Veteran's Memorial Bridge was dedicated on Sept. 8, 1990, 52 years after the Rainbow Bridge. The clearance of the new bridge is 143 feet; the old bridge is 176 feet." It is postmarked Bridge City, Texas on Sept 8, 1990.