Dear Portal friends: Do you enjoy having history at your fingertips?
We’ve appreciated your support over the years, and need your help to keep history alive.
Here’s the deal: we’ve received a Challenge Grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Now it’s time to keep our word and raise matching funds for the Cathy Nelson Hartman Portal to Texas History Endowment.
If even half the people who use the Portal this month give $5, we’d meet our $1.5 million goal immediately!
donations are tax-deductible and support Texas history: yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
You limited your search to:
Rescuing Texas History, 2007
- [Letter to Carolyn M. Scott from her Grandmother]
Letter to Carolyn M. Scott from her grandmother. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth35194/
- [Letter to Carolyn Street Scott from her aunt Caroline McGuire, November 1904]
Letter to Carolyn Street Scott from her aunt Caroline McGuire, November 1904 texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth35195/
- [Letter to Thomas M. Scott from Mr. and Mrs. C.I. Scofield, November 17, 1904]
Letter from Dr. and Mrs. C.I. Scofield congratulating Thomas McGee Scott on his engagement. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth35193/
- [Letter to Tom and Carolyn from Mary Foshee Scott]
Letter to Carolyn Street and Tom Scott from his mother, Mary Foshee Scott. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth35196/
- [Letter to Tom Scott from a classmate]
Letter to Tom Scott from a classmate, congratulating him on his engagement. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth35199/
- [Letter to Tom Scott from Caroline McGuire]
Letter to Tom Scott from Carolyn Street's aunt, Caroline McGuire. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth35197/
- [Letter to Tom Scott from his father, April 12, 1904]
Letter to Tom Scott from his father, upon Tom's engagement. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth35200/