You limited your search to:

 Resource Type: Photograph
 Collection: Rescuing Texas History, 2007
[Wood Home - 418 Garfield]

[Wood Home - 418 Garfield]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Lumber home built between 1886-1890; home to John Wood and later Mr. Almond who served as sheriff and tax collector of Val Verde County.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Weathersbee Home - 315 Spring Street]

[Weathersbee Home - 315 Spring Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Southern colonial built in 1915.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Ellis Home - Spring Street]

[Ellis Home - Spring Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Perry Ellis built home in the early 1900s; it was for sale in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Fawcett Home - b - 416 Spring Street]

[Fawcett Home - b - 416 Spring Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Rancher E. K. Fawcett from Loma Alta built this lumber home plastered with stucco sometime between 1883-1900. His daugher, Mrs. Dan Finegan, owned the home in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Fawcett Home - a - 416 Spring Street]

[Fawcett Home - a - 416 Spring Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Rancher E. K. Fawcett from Loma Alta built this lumber home plastered with stucco sometime between 1883-1900. His daugher, Mrs. Dan Finegan, owned the home in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Tardy Dam - East of Main Street on San Felipe Creek at Johnson Street]

[Tardy Dam - East of Main Street on San Felipe Creek at Johnson Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Mr. Tardy built the dam in the early 1880s to water his dairy cows behind his home on Losoya Street. Owned by Moody Foundation in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Tardy Home - 703 Losoya Street]

[Tardy Home - 703 Losoya Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built about 1880 for H. C. Tardy who moved back to Sabinal in 1885 after selling the home to Ben Borroum. 1976 owner is Jerrell Edmison.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Brown Home - Losoya]

[Brown Home - Losoya]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe home built about 1900 for Mr. and Mrs. Brown (Hattie) who, reportedly, came to Fort Clark in Brackettville as General Mackenzie's cook in the 1870s then moved to Del Rio with her husband who helped build the railroad. Owned in 1976 by Jossie Mae Hamilton.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Orr House - 401 East Greenwood Street]

[Orr House - 401 East Greenwood Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built 1918 for Dr. and Mrs. B. F. Orr. Michael Stool owns it in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Patton Home - Greenwood Street]

[Patton Home - Greenwood Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe house with 18 inch walls built in 1880s. Reportedly Hal Patten came to Del Rio with Mr. Borroum and had a horse-and-buggy taxi.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission