You limited your search to:

  Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
 Decade: 1950-1959
 Collection: Rescuing Texas History, 2007
[Anderson County Pasture]

[Anderson County Pasture]

Date: 1950~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a pasture filled with trees in Anderson County, Texas.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Hassell-Foster Funeral Home - 207 S. Magnolia]

[Hassell-Foster Funeral Home - 207 S. Magnolia]

Date: 1950~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the front of the Hassell-Foster Funeral Home, which was located at 207 S. Magnolia in Palestine, Texas. It is a three-story stucco building with a square tower on the corner. It has a wrap-around porch that has Queen Anne-style turned-wood posts and decorative woodwork. A sign outside the front entrance says "Hassell-Foster Funeral Home" ad several cars are parked on the right side of the image, near a second entrance that has a canopy.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[J.C. Penney Company Building]

[J.C. Penney Company Building]

Date: 1950~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of the J.C. Penney Store, which was located at 201 W. Oak St. in Palestine, Texas.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Texas Theater - 213 W. Crawford]

[Texas Theater - 213 W. Crawford]

Date: 1950~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the front of the Texas Theater, part of the 200 Block of W. Crawford Street in Palestine, Texas. The building is made of brick and has masonry embellishments on the facade. There is a "Texas" sign on the front of the building and several signs are visible above the box office, one says "The Brasher Dubloon."
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Train Depot at Palestine]

[Train Depot at Palestine]

Date: 1950~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of the railroad depot in Palestine. This photo also shows a passenger car. The building has since been demolished.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Dedication of Marker at the Site of the John Henninger Reagan Home]

[Dedication of Marker at the Site of the John Henninger Reagan Home]

Date: February 14, 1951
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo taken at the dedication of the Marker for site of the John H. Reagan home. Members of the Daughters of the American Colonists are shown. Right to Left: Mrs. Howard Crane Mrs. Richardson Unknown Mrs. Erma Gooch Collins Unknown
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Dedication of Marker at the Site of the John Henninger Reagan Home]

[Dedication of Marker at the Site of the John Henninger Reagan Home]

Date: February 14, 1951
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of Mrs. Richardson standing beside the marker for the dedication at the site of the John H. Reagan Home.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Sally Jo Gilmore]

[Sally Jo Gilmore]

Date: 1954
Creator: Osjetea Briggs
Description: Photograph of Sally Jo Gilmore - Woodhouse Class of 1954
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Bill Hall at the Inland Refinery]

[Bill Hall at the Inland Refinery]

Date: c. 1950
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of Bill Hall at the Inland Refinery, which was located near Tucker Texas.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Clyde LeGard at the Inland Refinery]

[Clyde LeGard at the Inland Refinery]

Date: c. 1950
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of Clyde LeGard at the Inland Refinery, which was located near Tucker Texas.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 NEXT LAST