You limited your search to:

 Decade: 1890-1899
 Collection: Rescuing Texas History, 2007
[Albert W. McGuire]

[Albert W. McGuire]

Date: c. 1890 - 1899
Creator: unknown
Description: Albert Whittigar McGuire, born in Trenton, New Jersey, and settled in Paris, Texas.
Contributing Partner: Private Collection of Caroline R. Scrivner Richards
[American Home Bakery]

[American Home Bakery]

Date: c. 1899
Creator: unknown
Description: German immigrant Frederick H. Eilenberger (1878-1959) founded the the highly successful American Home Bakery and operated the business at this site on the corner of John and Oak Streets from 1898 until 1918. He moved the bakery to 512 N. John in 1918 and renamed the business the "Eilenberger Bakery". It is still in operation at the location on John Street and is famous for its fruit and pecan cakes, which it markets worldwide.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[American Home Bakery]

[American Home Bakery]

Date: c. 1899
Creator: unknown
Description: German immigrant Frederick H. Eilenberger (1878-1959) founded the the highly successful American Home Bakery and operated the business at this site on the corner of John and Oak Streets from 1898 until 1918. He moved the bakery to 512 N. John in 1918 and renamed the business the "Eilenberger Bakery". It is still in operation at the location on John Street and is famous for its fruit and pecan cakes, which it markets worldwide.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[American Home Bakery]

[American Home Bakery]

Date: c. 1899
Creator: unknown
Description: German immigrant Frederick H. Eilenberger (1878-1959) founded the the highly successful American Home Bakery and operated the business at this site on the corner of John and Oak Streets from 1898 until 1918. He moved the bakery to 512 N. John in 1918 and renamed the business the "Eilenberger Bakery". It is still in operation at the location on John Street and is famous for its fruit and pecan cakes, which it markets worldwide.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[American Home Bakery]

[American Home Bakery]

Date: c. 1899
Creator: unknown
Description: German immigrant Frederick H. Eilenberger (1878-1959) founded the the highly successful American Home Bakery and operated the business at this site on the corner of John and Oak Streets from 1898 until 1918. He moved the bakery to 512 N. John in 1918 and renamed the business the "Eilenberger Bakery". It is still in operation at the location on John Street and is famous for its fruit and pecan cakes, which it markets worldwide.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library
[Annie Bancroft at Randolph Macon College]

[Annie Bancroft at Randolph Macon College]

Date: c. 1899
Creator: Hill City Gallery
Description: Oval photograph of Annie Bancroft when she was at Randolph Macon College in Lynchburg, Virginia around 1899.
Contributing Partner: Heritage House Museum
[City Officials posing for Photograph]

[City Officials posing for Photograph]

Date: c. 1890
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of the city employees standing on the steps of an unidentified building in Palestine.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Cotton Wagons on Spring Street - Palestine]

[Cotton Wagons on Spring Street - Palestine]

Date: c. 1890
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of cotton wagons on Spring Street. Notice the Buckhorn Saloon, Sam Lucas Store and the Star Boarder in the photo.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Drawing of the Interior of the First National Bank in Palestine]

[Drawing of the Interior of the First National Bank in Palestine]

Date: c. 1893
Creator: unknown
Description: Drawing of the interior of the First National Bank in Palestine. This bank opened for business in 1887, at the corner of Spring and John streets. The original building interior is shown here as it appeared in 1893, about twenty years before it was extensively renovated and modernized. First National Bank served Palestine from this building for over three-quarters of a century, until the bank moved to more spacious quarters occupying the city's central plaza in 1965. The men in the picture from left to right are: Unidentified, Ed Caldwell, L. Gooch, W.P. McMeans, J.D. Grigsby, D. Colley, George Wright, and Ed Steadman.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[First Presbyterian Church]

[First Presbyterian Church]

Date: c. 1890
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of First Presbyterian Church on the corner of Market and Polk in Orange, Texas, prior to 1900. It is a wooden building with a tall steeple.
Contributing Partner: Heritage House Museum
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST