You limited your search to:

  Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
 Resource Type: Photograph
 Collection: Rescuing Texas History, 2007
[Three Past Chair-Persons of the Anderson County Historical Commission]

[Three Past Chair-Persons of the Anderson County Historical Commission]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photos of three past chairpersons of the Anderson County Historical Commission. (Left to Right) Bonner Frizzell, Oliver McReynolds, and Johnnie Bell McDonald Ballard.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Framed Drawing of one side of the Courthouse Square in Palestine, Texas]

[Framed Drawing of one side of the Courthouse Square in Palestine, Texas]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Drawing by an unknown artist of the Old Square as it looked during the first part of the 19th century in Palestine.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Unidentified House in Palestine]

[Unidentified House in Palestine]

Date: c. 1979
Creator: Oliver McReynolds
Description: Photo of an unidentified house in Palestine.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Second Ward School]

[Second Ward School]

Date: c. 1900
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo on top half of the pictures is of the Second Ward School - Palestine, Texas. Bottom half is the students that attended class there.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Rusk School Students - Palestine]

[Rusk School Students - Palestine]

Date: c. 1930
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo a class of students that attended Rusk School in Palestine, Texas.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[The Old Pilgrim Church - Elkhart, Tx.]

[The Old Pilgrim Church - Elkhart, Tx.]

Date: c. 1979
Creator: Oliver McReynolds
Description: The Pilgrim Church, a Primitive Baptist institution, was organized in Crawford County, Illinois, by Daniel Parker, who led a caravan of twenty-five ox-drawn wagons to Texas in 1833 after securing permission to establish the church from Stephen F. Austin. This picture depicts the rebuilt replica of the original church located beside the new church, which is still in use today. The replica was dedicated sometime before 1962 and is the site of the annual Coffee and Gingerbread reception held each spring. The site is next to the Pilgrim Cemetery, which is located just outside of the rural community of Elkhart, Texas.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Unidentified Church in Anderson County]

[Unidentified Church in Anderson County]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Unidentified Church in Palestine.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Building a Library]

[Building a Library]

Date: 1985
Creator: unknown
Description: Conversion of the Alamo School into the Palestine Public Library.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Building a Library]

[Building a Library]

Date: 1985
Creator: unknown
Description: Conversion of the Alamo School into the Palestine Public Library.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
[Dogwood Trails]

[Dogwood Trails]

Date: March 1979
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo of one of the roads in Davey Dogwood Park near Palestine during the Dogwood Festival.
Contributing Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST