You limited your search to:

  Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
 Collection: Rescuing Texas History, 2007
[Duke Home - 108 East Broadway]

[Duke Home - 108 East Broadway]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Victorian style home used as an office in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Madison Gas Station/Store - 109 South Main Street]

[Madison Gas Station/Store - 109 South Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Mr. Madison's Ford Gas Station and Store on Ogden Street. Reportedly the first Ford agency in Del Rio in 1920.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Julius Franki Home - b - 500 Hudson Drive]

[Julius Franki Home - b - 500 Hudson Drive]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Reportedly built between 1883 and 1900 by Julius Franki who came from Italy in 1881, farmed and made wine; adobe walls with wooden shingles. Owned by Heriberto Urby in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Commercial Building - 119 West Martin Street]

[Commercial Building - 119 West Martin Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Reportedly built as a "Motor Company;" later used as warehouse.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Marini Home - Corner Hudson and Nicholson Streets]

[Marini Home - Corner Hudson and Nicholson Streets]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. One story wood house built in 1912; plastic siding does not ruin lines of building. Neal Kerr owns in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Tom Payne Building - 432 South Main Street]

[Tom Payne Building - 432 South Main Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Tin building altered from original construction reportedly sometime between 1885-1900; orginally used as a store; used as a store by Gordon Walton in 1976. (other side of alley for Price Lumber Building)
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Salvatierra Home - a - Wallen Street]

[Salvatierra Home - a - Wallen Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built in 1875 of lumber; well in yard. (Reportedly Mr. and Mrs. Salvatierra married in Paula Rivers' yard, and he lived in a sapa along the San Felipe Creek in 1870 when he first came to Del Rio.)
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Railroad House - 110 East Martin Street]

[Railroad House - 110 East Martin Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Southern Pacific Railroad built house for workers; built by John Taini.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Railroad House - 114 East Martin Street]

[Railroad House - 114 East Martin Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Southern Pacific Railroad built house for workers; built by John Taini.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Louis Brauer Home - a - 306 Nicholson]

[Louis Brauer Home - a - 306 Nicholson]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. One story adobe construction with plaster exterior. (See b photo) Built by Dr. Jackson in 1885. Mr. Brauer was one of the first surveyors in Del Rio in 1881.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST