You limited your search to:

  Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
 Collection: Rescuing Texas History, 2007
[Fred Brown Home - 709 Spring]

[Fred Brown Home - 709 Spring]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Frame and plaster.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Galindo Home -- 102 West Pafford Street]

[Galindo Home -- 102 West Pafford Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Home of Galindo family who operated attached beauty shop on corner of Main Street (former Schunke home 1896). Wood building painted white with tin roof.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Galindo Store -- Corner Main and Pafford Streets]

[Galindo Store -- Corner Main and Pafford Streets]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. One story adobe painted aqua serves as beauty shop operated by Galindo family; former Schunke home (1896).
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Gibons Home - 315 West 2nd Street]

[Gibons Home - 315 West 2nd Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Plaster.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Gillis Home - Garfield]

[Gillis Home - Garfield]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Early American home built around 1890 for Walter Gillis Sr.; owned by Mrs. Roger Gillis in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Grady-Lowrey Home - 201 Texas Street]

[Grady-Lowrey Home - 201 Texas Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Lumber home built by J. Mason in 1902-03; added to by son-in-law J. C. Clarkson; owned by Mrs. Grady Lowrey in 1976, who is granddaughter of Mason and daughter of Clarkson.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Greenwood Home - 407 Griner]

[Greenwood Home - 407 Griner]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Plaster.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Greenwood Park - Greenwood, Garfield, Griner Streets]

[Greenwood Park - Greenwood, Garfield, Griner Streets]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Land donated by Frank Greenwood to City of Del Rio for a park with an adobe gazebo; VVCHC restored gazebo in 1972.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[Griffen Home - Garfield Street]

[Griffen Home - Garfield Street]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Adobe home with 18 inch walls built in 1901; for sale in 1976.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission
[H. J. Ware Building - Rita Theatre - 746 South Main]

[H. J. Ware Building - Rita Theatre - 746 South Main]

Date: 1976
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Originally built as saloon and opera house; handmade bricks; top floor removed to make a theater operated by Paul Poag; later became Paul Poag Theater for the Performing Arts, operated by City of Del Rio, still in operation in 2008.
Contributing Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission