Date: January 15, 1950
Creator: Douglass, Neal
Description: Austin High School (first campus - note semicircular part of building) on the top right of the Stephen F. Austin Hotel and to the top left of the St. David's Episcopal Church (top of Driskill Hotel). The roof top of St. Mary's Academy is noticible between Stephen F Austin Hotel and St. David's Episcopal Church. Left center on 7th Street and Lavaca two churches visible First Presbyterian Church (Original Site) on top and Cumberland Presbyterian on bottom (sold in 1955).
Contributing Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library