You limited your search to:

  Partner: Richardson Public Library
 Language: English
 Collection: Rescuing Texas History, 2010
1919 Richardson High School Football Team

1919 Richardson High School Football Team

Date: 1919
Creator: Smith, Morris J.
Description: Photograph of twelve students and one coach identified as the Richardson High School football team. Coach W. H. Galloway is standing in between four boys on the back row, and eight boys are sitting in the front row. One boy in the center is holding a football with "R. H. S." written on it. Text below the image says "1919 Richardson High School Football Team." The boys are identified on the back of the image.
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
1938 Richardson High School Football Team

1938 Richardson High School Football Team

Date: 1938
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the 1938 Richardson High School football team. They are seated in bleachers, and posing in three rows. All but two boys are wearing football uniforms; one boy in the center-front row is holding a football. Text below the image says "1938 Football Team," and has each of their names listed.
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
1939 Richardson High School Football Team

1939 Richardson High School Football Team

Date: 1939
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the 1939 Richardson High School Football Team. The boys are posed in five rows with two men on the ends of the fourth row. All but three of the boys are wearing uniforms. They are identified by name on the back of the image.
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
Aerial View of Downtown Richardson

Aerial View of Downtown Richardson

Date: 195?/196?
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of an aerial view of downtown Richardson, Texas. Streets intersecting in the foreground are Main Street and Greenville Avenue. The City Hall complex can be seen in the bottom-right corner of the image. Other buildings and cars are visible.
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
Alvin Ragsdale Home

Alvin Ragsdale Home

Date: 192?
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of an exterior view of the Alvin Ragsdale home, built in the 1920s; its location is now Beltline and 75 Central Expressway. The brick house is one-story tall, and has an enclosed porch with brick arches on the left. On the right, there is a chimney with decorative brick patterns on it. Plants and shrubs are growing in front of the house.
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
Arapaho Road at U. S. 75

Arapaho Road at U. S. 75

Date: 1958~
Creator: Martin, Jerry
Description: Photograph of an intersection of Arapaho Road and U. S. 75. Two cars and two trucks are driving down one road. On the left of the road, there are houses; on the right, there is a construction site.
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
Belt Line / Main Street at U. S. 75

Belt Line / Main Street at U. S. 75

Date: 1958~
Creator: Martin, Jerry
Description: Photograph of the intersection of Belt Line/Main Street and U. S. 75. Several cars are heading north on U. S. 75. In the background, there are signs in a lot, a parking lot with cars, and houses.
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
C. B. Chick Home

C. B. Chick Home

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of an exterior view of C. B. Chick home. The wooden house is two-stories tall with a covered porch that extends the width of it. In the foreground, there is a wooden fence.
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
C. H. Blewett Home

C. H. Blewett Home

Date: 1898~
Creator: unknown
Description: Copy photograph of one man, woman, boy, and two girls standing outside of the C. H. Blewett House. They are identified as Chapman H. Blewett (1856-), Mattie Skiles Blewett (1855-), John Blewett (1881-), Laura Blewett (1887-), and Jessie Blewett (1896-). Text above the image says "C. H. Blewett home at Richardson, Texas about 1898." Text below the image labels each person.
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
Campbell Farm Site

Campbell Farm Site

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Copy photograph of the original Campbell farm site, located around Campbell Road and Prairie Creek Drive. Two horses are standing beside a wire fence. To the right of the image, there is a building and gate. In the background, there is a pond and trees in a field. Robert Fleming Campbell came to Richardson with the Routh family in 1851. He paid $2.00 an acre for the land where he built his first cabin.
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST